MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Requesting Chief Technical Officer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
"THIS PRICE IS ACTUALLY VERY CEHAP, BECAUSE OUR REGULAR ADVERTISING PRICE IS FROM $99 to $999 / MONTH. "
I found this pretty funny... If this site is so serious, then why not use a serious domain. You are aware the .tk domains are sort of a joke to most people, right?
I have explain this to everyone. We will buy a .net (Network community domain in June.)
Also, we treat every single domain extension equally, which means any country domains is almost same as the tld to Hinsmart Inc.
Strange... I cant find any mentioning of your incorporation on an incorporated business lists in Alberta, CA...
Quote:You won't get salary. However, you will be given profit when we earn money. Further detail will be given.

That made me laugh. All that official sounding jargon and then that. LOL
(2011-02-06, 02:11 AM)Hinsmart Wrote: [ -> ]We have the following domain names, hinsmart.com, hinsmart.tk, hinsmartcommunity.tk, hinsmartcommunity.net (coming soon), back ordering two valuable domain names, hinsmart.co.uk, hinsmart.net

Lol...once again you're advertising owning .tk domains as if it means anything. You own a .com, and once again why don't you use it? Lose the .tk's completely, they'll literally just make you look less official, and stop using them in your 'owned domains count', they're free and anyone can get as many as they want whenever they want.

You're also advertising that you have 2 .nets and a .co.uk...which you don't, even if you intend to that's still lying. What could you possibly have invested the $1250 you claim to on your forum if you only own a single domain name, and probably free/cheap hosting? Doesn't add up...

And as I read your 'advertising programs list' your site sounds even more and more like a HUGE scam. You want someone to pay $1000 a MONTH to put an ad on 1,000 pages...what 1,000 pages? Where are these pages where you're getting amazing amounts of traffic, worthy of $1k+ a month? Why would I pay you $12,000 a year when I could pay Google the same and get exposure to millions of users a day? This post would be 5 pages long if I actually commented on all the flaws of your site...
You can buy .tk eh?
Ok.

1) As said before, if you have a .com - use it. Stop being cheap
2) you aren't incorporated, so drop the Inc from your name.
3) Lying is more likely to drive people away.
4) If your advertising is "normally $99-$999" then why is it $1-$2?
5) "- If you are new to our forum, we are sorry because our original database was gone.". Use better English for a start. And databases don't just disappear.
6) your forum is worth nothing, you have barely any posts, no user base, free theme, free domain. Stop claiming it to be worth "$2790".
7) if you're big enough for incorporation, you obviously have a few staff, an one ofthose is probably a marketing manager. Fire him
Did you have to make your site a rip off of Google...?
Need some more work!!!! I just need more website lists lol
What you charge gods knows how much for ads but you can't afford HTTPS? (SSL)
Pages: 1 2 3