MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Requesting Chief Technical Officer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
You are right, but many companies want a lower price lol! $99 is actually very cheap, cheaper than pay per click. Because $99 is for unlimited click, steady ads on almost every single Hinsmart pages.

So, wanna to be the forum administrator? You may think, just only a few users. But trust me, my two old forums had nobody at the beginning, but more and more users registered later on.
You will get free email address, free sub-domain of Hinsmart.com, and free hosting services from us.
(2011-02-08, 03:16 AM)Hinsmart Wrote: [ -> ]You are right, but many companies want a lower price lol! $99 is actually very cheap, cheaper than pay per click. Because $99 is for unlimited click, steady ads on almost every single Hinsmart pages.

So, wanna to be the forum administrator? You may think, just only a few users. But trust me, my two old forums had nobody at the beginning, but more and more users registered later on.
You will get free email address, free sub-domain of Hinsmart.com, and free hosting services from us.

lol'd hard. http://www.rapidssl.com/ Half your price, gets you SSL.
Thank you!
Instead of trying to copy Google, why not make your design and stuff original..?
(2011-02-08, 02:38 AM)Hinsmart Wrote: [ -> ]Visit HTTP://WWW.HINSMART.COM now!!

ExclamationExclamationI didn't know Google bought out hinsmart.com!!! You'd think their designers could do a slightly better job than that...
OK I am interfering now. Stay on topic.
Pages: 1 2 3