MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can't upload certain images
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all,

I'm just starting a new site and I am testing of uploading images to post.

When I add the image I keep getting the Error :

Quote:newthread.php?fid=2&processed=1. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.
Here are some suggestions:
Reload this web page later.
HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was encountered while the server was attempting to fulfill the request.

but when I try and upload it on here it works.

Where am I going wrong?
You've posted this in the Community & Site Issues forum which is for issues about this site, not yours. Moved to general support.

Can we have a URL and a test account??
Sorry about that
Who's your host?
I'm on a Server.

Max Upload / POST Size 128M / 128M

So I know I should be able to post. Like I mentioned I can Upload some images but not others. It nothing to do with the size either cause I can upload an image of 5MB but another at 300KBs I can't etc...
(2011-02-06, 08:19 PM)shempsall2009 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm on a Server.

Max Upload / POST Size 128M / 128M

So I know I should be able to post. Like I mentioned I can Upload some images but not others. It nothing to do with the size either cause I can upload an image of 5MB but another at 300KBs I can't etc...

Are the file extensions different?
no they are all .jpg
(2011-02-06, 08:21 PM)shempsall2009 Wrote: [ -> ]no they are all .jpg

That's really weird, can we have your URL? (I'm willing to bet it's a server-side issue though)
(2011-02-06, 08:00 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Can we have a URL and a test account??

covermad.com

I've only just started it so nothing on atm
Pages: 1 2