MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I am currently using 78 Plugins on my forum, How many are you using??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
2 active plugin running (custom made)
1 plugin which only edits a template. Not a big deal
1 plugin i activate once weekly to clear sigs from members who put links in sig.

Thats all
I have 15 plugins enabled and some are just template edits though.
Can you at least tell us how many queries mybb does with all those 78 plugins? It is shown in the footer.
O_O

Didn't even realize... I am using 97 plugins xD

Most of them are disabled though, like I thought it'd be cool, and it wasn't a big deal. Or it doesn't work with 1.6. Or I just have no use for it.

So counting only enabled ones....

I have 22.
4 activated, & 3 not activated, so 7 all together.
Thats cool

(2011-02-07, 03:58 AM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry, i'm at two. I'm just waiting for me theme to be finished... why do you need 78?

Me too, I would only ever have a max of 10 on my board at once, Plugins makes so much clutter when your using alot and half the time its useless crap.
Good grief, 78. Why do you need so many? O_o
(2011-02-07, 09:08 PM)Derek M. Wrote: [ -> ]Good grief, 78. Why do you need so many? O_o

Didn't you know? The more plugins you have installed, makes more users sign up and start posting quality posts on your forum.
What are you talking about?
some are not being used
some are little things
and some make it look good
Pages: 1 2 3 4