MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admin CP problem with namestyle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hear is the story.I moved MyBB from local host to online host.

Only one thing wont work.

When i go to change these field in

Admin CP>Groups

ID OF field:namestyle

And i go to save.I got error

index.php?module=user-groups did not match with any Web results

I all ready re upload the module groups.

I have noticed only when i try to change namestyle i can't save the group.

I can create normal new group butt without namestyle color change.

English is my second language sry fro mistakes.

Big Grin
There should be an "i" before "ndex". (Assuming you didn't miss-type it) I can't tell you why it is doing this though.
(2011-02-09, 08:54 AM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]There should be an "i" before "ndex". (Assuming you didn't miss-type it) I can't tell you why it is doing this though.

Miss type it.Problem is rely pain Sad i can't change color of grups ore default group dhat have color property -.-'
(2011-02-09, 09:23 AM)ST Pirate Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-02-09, 08:54 AM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]There should be an "i" before "ndex". (Assuming you didn't miss-type it) I can't tell you why it is doing this though.

Miss type it.Problem is rely pain Sad i can't change color of grups ore default group dhat have color property -.-'

What browser are you using?
It looks like your browser is submitting the URL to a search engine or something... Confused

(2011-02-09, 08:54 AM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]What browser are you using?

I em using firefox.

(2011-02-09, 10:29 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]It looks like your browser is submitting the URL to a search engine or something... Confused

It is not problem with browser i test it on Opera.On another pc.

Go to ACP > Tools & Maintenance > File Verification > does it say any files are edited?? There's definitely something different about your files/host somewhere, it's submitting something to a search engine when you submit the form.
Hear you go

Quote:
images/star.gif
92k3ut/modules/forum/management.php
inc/functions.php
Are those missing or edited?
(2011-02-09, 12:24 PM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]Are those missing or edited?

Those files are editet.Now i notice that same problem with MyCode butt i my have a clue.

Today i was going to add spoiler tag .When i test it i gott this

Quote:Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /92k3ut/index.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Ok now i was thinking ok this testing mode wont work so i try to save it and same like the same problem like with group

92k3ut/index.php?module=config-mycode did not match with any Web 

I think all files are ok CHMOD if you thinking about it so is not the case.All files are writable.

Sad

Pages: 1 2