MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 97 SQL queries - Bad?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I have 97 SQL queries on index. (Forums are about 35, threads are 46) Now I realize this is quite high, but does it really affect performance at all? Index is generated in 0.2318270 seconds. If you need any more stats just ask, I'd like to know if this a bad thing or not.
That's nearly 100 Queries, this will cause some load on the SQL server, causing it to crash more often. Try finding out what's causing all these queries to be run.
Maybe the SEO Plugin is going in conflict with others... 100 Queries are so high! With tons of plugins enabled I have max 25-30 queries...
Maybe you could show us the debug detailed info...
So, for any kind of software that uses MySQL as a storage engine, what is the most appropriate limit for queries?
As my unfinished website already has about 7 global and about 13-14 in total for every page, while MyBB is a full fledged forum with much more features and has only like 18 on index
A quarter of a second is a pretty long load time, why do you have so many plugins?
Is 17 too many?
(2011-02-14, 09:17 PM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]Is 17 too many?

Its excessive, but its not anything dangerous.

Edit: For MyBB though not bad. Though i'm told you can cut it down to single digits.
105 for me.
(2011-02-14, 10:42 PM)Solidus Wrote: [ -> ]105 for me.

How many plugins do you have? I'd like to compare.
Seeriously? 105? Please tell meyou're joking. Why would you ever need that many plugins and queries?

Just checked mine. 12. How can you hit 100 exactly? I have useless stuff enabled myself too >.>
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6