MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PokéWhite
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
http://pokewhite.co.cc/

I started probably 2-3 days ago and already have a few people on and a lot of posts. I edited the default theme which looks very nice in my opinion and the forum is just doing great.
What happened to the 593 forums of yours that preceded this?
I thought this would happen again..... I don't like them no more. I have read the installing Wiki and all that stuff.
So, you don't like PokeSunrise anymore so you created PokeWhite?
I dont like the theme.

Get a new one, stop switching forums, and good luck.
Theme looks okay, logo needs more work.
I just made him a new one.....
@weBex: I still like PokeSunrise, I just made PokeWhite to see how it would go and it is already doing great. And I can have more than 1 forum you know.

@Alex H.: Well I'm sorry you don't like the theme, and I am not switching forums. You should ask before you post it.

@Richard: Thank you, and I made the logo. I was trying to make it look really modern. Though that's just your opinion.

@Noreturn: Yep. Big Grin
(2011-02-23, 12:03 AM)Electric Pokémon Master Wrote: [ -> ]@weBex: I still like PokeSunrise, I just made PokeWhite to see how it would go and it is already doing great. And I can have more than 1 forum you know.

Well duh to owning multiple forums, but generally people own multiple forums of different topics.

Your PokeWhite is thriving just like any "new" forum, I can start 100 forums over and over asking the same 20-ish people to post as much as they can and it'll look just as great as yours is doing right now.

But, what's the point?

Now you have to post the same content in two places, wouldn't it be easier to just focus on 1?
It would be easier to focus on 1, but I can focus on 2. It's not that hard. I just came here to ask for feedback people.

Our members have made a total of 1,693 posts in 82 threads.
We currently have 14 members registered.
Please welcome our newest member, Le Assassin
The most users online at one time was 18 on 02-19-2011 at 05:25 PM
Pages: 1 2 3