MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PokéWhite
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Quote:Trolls really bother me. Did you ever think you could give feedback without insulting the person? It is called constructive criticism. Again, all that matters is if the people there like the community, no one is forcing you to join, all we are asking is for constructive criticism, not insults.

I don't intend to insult him at all. Unlike you defining me incorrectly as a troll. He asked for feedback and I gave it. At no point have I insulted the OP.

Quote:From your opinions I get that you do not like it, but that is all you have to say, I.Don't.Like.It. Done, no need to insult people.

Feedback is feedback...I don't see a poll where the only answer is "Like" or "Dislike". Fact is that the site is shoddy. If I just said "don't like it" that's more of a troll response than saying what the problems are. Which btw there are so many problems which I'd be happy to point out in detail but as you asked...

I don't like it.
Lol.. careful labrocca, you might get warned for being too harsh like I did.
Btw EPM, your theme has nothing to do with Pokemon. At first impression, it doesn't strike me as a Pokemon community. You could at least have an image on the banner.
Stick with one site for now until you get to a big board, (100k posts). Then you can expand. I'd also recommend purchasing a .com TLD instead of the free .co.cc
(2011-02-24, 09:05 PM)MarkW7 Wrote: [ -> ]Stick with one site for now until you get to a big board, (100k posts). Then you can expand. I'd also recommend purchasing a .com TLD instead of the free .co.cc

Agree.
Pages: 1 2 3