MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can you convert...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Away from Google Chrome to some other browser like Opera?
Yep, here's a step list.

1 - Download Opera
2 - Run Opera
3 - ????
4 - Profit

^_^

For cookies & stuff, I'm not sure. Toungue Though you've inspired me to download Opera.
Chrome > all.
Chrome is definitely not better than all. Its addons still can't compare to Firefox, its options are still very limited (no way to not save history?), and it's made by Google.
Chrome has problems loading certain webpages (mybb.com is an example) whereas Opera does not. Toungue
You are kidding right? Chrome loads all the pages better then Opera. And MyBB looks fine on chrome.

And opera, force shuts down your computer when you try to upload something to mediafire thus causing your homework that you had been working on all night to be deleted making you work in a rush to finish it all before you have to goto school!!!

I had a bad experience with Opera.
I can't believe I'm saying this, but

Opera < IE

Chrome > all

Firefox == bloat
(2011-02-22, 09:50 PM)Anman Wrote: [ -> ]Chrome is definitely not better than all. Its addons still can't compare to Firefox, its options are still very limited (no way to not save history?), and it's made by Google.

I agree with that (Former FF user myself) but it starts up and loads pages so much faster than FF that it's worth it. I may switch to FF4 when it comes out if it can compare to Chrome's speed.
(2011-02-22, 09:50 PM)Anman Wrote: [ -> ]Chrome is definitely not better than all. Its addons still can't compare to Firefox, its options are still very limited (no way to not save history?), and it's made by Google.

Agreed, Firefox will win against all!
Yeah I have an extremely fast (homebuilt Big Grin) computer and the difference is negligible for me though.
Pages: 1 2 3 4