MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Showcase]GamerBB.com -The Gamer's Bulletin Board [Join Now !]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: Logo.gif]

We are back online and this time on a much stronger server .
We had made this thread for beta and took all the opinions from critics and finally launched a forum with great design .

We have 9,000 + members registed and we have a huge online community .

We need some reviews after revising the design and appearance .

Thanks.
You are not allowed to showcase forums where we are forced to register to see the content.

Tim B. Showcase Rules Wrote:Listing your forum:

If you wish to list your website here it must meet the following requirements:
<snip>
Users must not be forced to log in or register to view your board
Oh ok changing the permissions .
Thanks for alerting me .
You are still hiding content on your forum Undecided
All but the Scripts forum is hidden.
The rule said specifically that the board should be visible .It does not cover thread Imo. The reason I am making the threads hidden is that the forum is filled with content and the guests just take the information and leave so it's really not good . Also I'm thinking of implementing the minimum post to view plugin .
Who would join a forum where I can't read the posts first? Not me.
I am discussing this with my fellow admin .
Nice design, you need a new logo tho.
Thanks and yeah I'll work on the logo tomorrow . Btw guys since we believe in an open environment community so we decided to show threads to guests but please register at our forums .
If you force people to register, all you'll end up with is less potential members.

So what, if they're guests and they take some information? That's what the forum is for!

Most of my guest lurkers convert into registered members because they want to post something.

Turning away those potential guest lurkers away is a huge mistake.

ps the controller in your logo does not really fit in.

edit:
then I notice this:
(2011-02-24, 06:06 PM)pg001 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks and yeah I'll work on the logo tomorrow . Btw guys since we believe in an open environment community so we decided to show threads to guests but please register at our forums .

Good choice.

(2011-02-24, 05:11 PM)pg001 Wrote: [ -> ]The rule said specifically that the board should be visible .It does not cover thread Imo. The reason I am making the threads hidden is that the forum is filled with content and the guests just take the information and leave so it's really not good . Also I'm thinking of implementing the minimum post to view plugin .

Pages: 1 2 3