MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Another error code
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
But won't that delete all my posts and stuff? And I don't want to have to re-do all my ficons and tabbed menus. Will that stuff stay?
No, it's not going to do anything to your posts. Your posts are in the database, that is what it is for. You won't have to redo anything, you're just reuploading the files.
Ok and this is a lot to ask for but could you do this for me? I'm sorry to ask but FileZilla always uploads files without any data and that's how this whole problem started.
PM me FTP login details.
Thanks so much Matt. I will do this right now.
Hmm...I don't know if you did the FTP thing yet but now my website is completely blank with no error codes.
(2011-02-25, 06:56 PM)Spazmatic Wrote: [ -> ]FileZilla always uploads files without any data and that's how this whole problem started.

I don't think it's FileZilla that's the problem, my connection to your server dropped out too and it seems some files were only partially uploaded. Try going to ACP > Tools & Maintenance > File Verification again, run it, and see if it says any files have changed.
Pages: 1 2 3