MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Want a custom font? Learn how!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2011-02-26, 10:33 PM)Wes the Bes Wrote: [ -> ]Usually, people update their browsers when new ones come out, kinda like how people upgrade after MyBB gets a new version.

Key word here is "usually" Toungue
It's a neat trick but as mentioned it's not completely supported yet.. bit of a problem to use for production purposes.
(2011-02-26, 10:33 PM)Wes the Bes Wrote: [ -> ]Usually, people update their browsers when new ones come out, kinda like how people upgrade after MyBB gets a new version.

Also, I didn't use a guide, I used it from my own knowledge and it works

Yea, that's if people can choose to. Many people are using library/school/work pcs and they are often stuck with old browsers.

Not all users have USB sticks with browsers on etc etc.

And the guide - I was referring to YOUR guide - the tutorial?

Oh I thought you were reffering to a tutorial...
Tanks for the comments guys!

Does anyone agree this should be stickied?
(2011-02-26, 03:07 AM)Wes the Bes Wrote: [ -> ]Do you like the guide though? If so give me rep Smile

(2011-02-28, 12:29 AM)Wes the Bes Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone agree this should be stickied?

you're a bit desperate.
Not really...
I never really got a nice job post. All I get back is feedback about the code itself
Yeah but this is just a general CSS tutorial, not MyBB specific, it's not like you invented this, these instructions have existed elsewhere for a while.
You seem to criticize everyone but I really haven't seen you do a thing to help
(2011-02-28, 01:56 AM)Wes the Bes Wrote: [ -> ]You seem to criticize everyone but I really haven't seen you do a thing to help

Criticism is helpful if you can learn to accept it :3
(2011-02-28, 03:20 AM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-02-28, 01:56 AM)Wes the Bes Wrote: [ -> ]You seem to criticize everyone but I really haven't seen you do a thing to help

Criticism is helpful if you can learn to accept it :3

Thats constructive criticism...

edit: You were out there just being mean instead of saying wow this is crappy you must use ___ because it helps

Pages: 1 2 3 4