MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Lost installed Smillies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Since the upgrade of 1.6.2 i have lost all the smillies i installed all i have is the defalt ones, can anyone help please

Thank you

Kelvin
You will need to re-add them all. Are they just replacement images? (EG: Named the same?)

If so, just overwrite the images with your old smilies Smile
What exactly did you do to upgrade...?? I don't know what you did to remove the smilies. You'll just need to add them again...
(2011-03-01, 11:20 AM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]You will need to re-add them all. Are they just replacement images? (EG: Named the same?)

If so, just overwrite the images with your old smilies Smile

just looked at other stuff on my forum that upgrade has wriped out all i had, i asked my host to do a restore but since the upgrade it don't restore from the update was added
Sad Angry

i have lost everything
I dont understand how. The files should still be there (unless they have been overwritten), you need to go into the ACP and re-add them Smile
Right, what version did you upgrade from, and what did you do to upgrade?? If you've lost stuff, you've done something wrong.
(2011-03-01, 11:40 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Right, what version did you upgrade from, and what did you do to upgrade?? If you've lost stuff, you've done something wrong.

i upgraded from 1.6.1 to 1.6.2

my host done the upgrade for me as always

All you had to do to upgrade from 1.6.1. to 1.6.2 is upload the changed files package. That's it. It is not possible to lose stuff by doing that. It looks like your host messed up the upgrade and did something they shouldn't have done. Ask them what they did.
I think, just upload the image again in the file :/
Well that also said 'that upgrade has wriped out all i had' which is more than just smilies, so if this happened when going from 1.6.1 > 1.6.2, I don't know what their host did when upgrading the forum.
Pages: 1 2 3