MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Custom themes starting at $50
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
What will you do?
I will make you a fully custom MyBB forum theme design for your desired forum the way you like it.

Any previous work?
Certaintly! You can see MyBB themes and other designs I've made at my online portfolio, simply click a link; portfolio | demos

What do I recieve?
You will recieve a ZIP archive with containing;
  • organized PSD file of your new theme
  • button GDK of your theme
  • logo/banner PSD
  • XML file of the theme
  • All images necesarry for correctly displaying the theme
  • 3 months of support for your new theme (small edits & general support)

How can I request a quote?
If you're serious about it, please provide me as much information as you can about what kind of design you want and I'll reply to you with a estimated value and further information.
Contact me using one of the ways bellow:
  • PM system
  • Post bellow
Have more questions? Just fire them away, I'll answer any question you've got regarding the service I'm providing Wink
I added you on MSN, I need a theme coding job. If you're able to do that.
(2011-03-04, 07:48 PM)Alex H. Wrote: [ -> ]I added you on MSN, I need a theme coding job. If you're able to do that.
As long as the theme is designed in Photoshop, I'm able to code it without major issues Wink
I PMed you. Smile
Is this unlimited time or is there a time limit on this. Are you only going to be accepting orders until ... or are you continue to create them.
At current time I'm simply accepting orders till I have too much clients that I would be able to handle. So this deal is obviously for first 3-4 clients and then when I'm finished with them I'll continue the offer if I'll still be avaiable for work. I will post when I'm not avaiable so that you guys know first-hand Wink

Hopefully I made any sense with that paragraph Toungue
Added just waiting for you to come online.
Vouch for Andraz. He is a great themer and ver reliable.
(2011-03-05, 01:03 PM)Tierney Wrote: [ -> ]Vouch for Andraz. He is a great themer and ver reliable.
Thanks for the vouch Tierney Smile

Very nice, i would def pick Andraz for a theme. He does a very nice job. :]
Pages: 1 2 3 4