MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Posters Who Can Follow Instructions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm looking for posters who can follow the instructions I hire them for. For instance if I say post in X I do not want someone to go and post in Y, that is very annoying and I end up paying for something I did NOT ask for.

If you are MATURE and can handle your business well please contact me with the following:

1. Price per post
2. Topics you have a good grounding in
3. Only NATIVE English writers [accepted]

Thanks.
(2011-03-09, 05:33 PM)Looking Wrote: [ -> ]3. Only NATIVE English writers excepted
Did you mean accepted, sir? Toungue

I'd sign up, I've got some experience in the field, but sadly I am not a native English writer.
Very good catch, that's what I like. Send me a PM with the info I need (topics you are grounded in and where you are from) anyway if [your] English is good enough I'm all for it. Thanks.
(2011-03-09, 06:26 PM)Looking Wrote: [ -> ]Very good catch, that's what I like. Send me a PM with the info I need (topics you are grounded in and where you are from) anyway if you're English is good enough I'm all for it. Thanks.
Do you mean your, sir?

I'll be contacting you in a few minutes. Smile
Too funny, you are good!
(2011-03-09, 11:09 PM)Looking Wrote: [ -> ]Too funny, you are good!

Did you mean You're, Sir ? Big Grin

Jokes aside, I am interested in this. PM me.

What kind of topics are we talking?
(2011-03-10, 12:13 AM)ProneLegacy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-03-09, 11:09 PM)Looking Wrote: [ -> ]Too funny, you are good!

Did you mean You're, Sir ? Big Grin

Jokes aside, I am interested in this. PM me.

Actually either of those is acceptable in English. However he was putting emphasis on "are" by saying it his way Wink
Depends what forum you have i can post $10 per 100 posts if you want, or 200 posts $15 ? Don't really mind what topic.
Interesting, I am able to post Computing related posts, PM me if you need someone like me.
Pages: 1 2