MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Posters Who Can Follow Instructions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For those posting here and for those PMing me I will like you to actually follow what this thread says:

Quote:Posters Who Can Follow Instructions

Notice I specifically asked:

Quote:If you are MATURE and can handle your business well please contact me with the following:

I then listed the information I needed to decide whether you can possibly follow future instructions.

I have had to do this because I have hired and paid persons in the past from here and not gotten what I asked for... they just do their own thing kind of like how this Thread is going... instead of following the instructions some are telling me to contact them instead or expecting me to hire them without answering any of my points which are:

Quote:1. Price per post
2. Topics you have a good grounding in
3. Only NATIVE English writers [accepted]

So far only ONE person has actually followed the instructions.
Obviously I didn't PM you because I'm not the one to suggest payment, you as the OP should decide how much you pay.
What are the topics about?
I replied correctly....
I think I did...
(2011-03-10, 05:39 PM)Looking Wrote: [ -> ]I have had to do this because I have hired and paid persons in the past from here and not gotten what I asked for... they just do their own thing kind of like how this Thread is going... instead of following the instructions some are telling me to contact them instead or expecting me to hire them without answering any of my points which are:

If that's the case and assuming you wish to have such requests done in a more professional/mature manner, why are you wasting your time posting here when you could/should be looking into other options that could help you, and just maybe making an attitude adjustment that might entice folks into offering their services!

lufbra I do not know what you are on about, I have no "attitude", this is business and I am responding to those who wish to do business as well as posting where I feel it is necessary.

On another note: I've got the needed posters now and do not need anymore at this time.

Thanks.
Pages: 1 2