MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Market Forums - Join The Market Family
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I would advise not hiding your content from potential members. Leechers are better then people leaving your site because they can't read any posts.
There is warez content on your forum. That is not allowed.
(2011-04-02, 07:42 PM)Civil Engineer Wrote: [ -> ]I would advise not hiding your content from potential members. Leechers are better then people leaving your site because they can't read any posts.
I've found hiding the threads to be very beneficial actually. A lot of forums do it. The content is still shown so they can see how active we are, the quality of the content etc. But they can't leech them.

(2011-04-02, 08:16 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]There is warez content on your forum. That is not allowed.

It's been dealt with. Thanks for the post. If you see anymore please report it to me on the site, if you've signed up.
Awesome site with a great community. Defiantly worth checking it out. Smile
Thank you very much. Just purchased a custom light theme as well for the site, that'll be released later today for members to choose between dark/light.
Love the theme. Big Grin
(2011-04-04, 05:29 PM)gamemaster Wrote: [ -> ]Love the theme. Big Grin

Thank you very much Big Grin. You should sign up gamemaster Angel
Newer better theme coming soon. Smile
It will only be a light alternative, our dark one will remain our default one.
Hey Anxiety, nice forum and good activity.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7