MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Market Forums - Join The Market Family
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
And the warez content I was talking about is still there...
(2011-04-07, 08:07 PM)Shukaku Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't it against the rules to force people to register to read the content? Confused
While you can see inside forums, your hiding all your actual content.

This is what I thought and why I mentioned not hiding it to him..

(2011-04-07, 09:10 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]And the warez content I was talking about is still there...

It would seem like this is one of the reasons he's doing that.
(2011-04-07, 08:07 PM)Shukaku Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't it against the rules to force people to register to read the content? Confused
While you can see inside forums, your hiding all your actual content.
I don't think so... you can see what sort of content we have. You just can't leech it. That's not against the rules. If guests could not see the sort of content we have, then yes it's against the rules.

(2011-04-07, 09:10 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]And the warez content I was talking about is still there...
Can you link me to it?

(2011-04-08, 03:07 AM)Civil Engineer Wrote: [ -> ]It would seem like this is one of the reasons he's doing that.

Don't speculate when you know nothing. Signups went up 150% when I included that modification. We have a lot of stuff that can get leeched. Why would I want to keep Warez on the site when I am on Onshore hosting? Yeah, don't be stupid Civil.
Showcase Rule:
Tim B. Wrote:Listing your forum:

If you wish to list your website here it must meet the following requirements:
<snip>
Users must not be forced to log in or register to view your board

Not sure if this rule includes hiding the actual content.
(2011-04-08, 09:05 PM)Shukaku Wrote: [ -> ]Showcase Rule:
Tim B. Wrote:Listing your forum:

If you wish to list your website here it must meet the following requirements:
<snip>
Users must not be forced to log in or register to view your board

Not sure if this rule includes hiding the actual content.

You can see the board just not read the threads.
So it complies with the rules.

There's certainly some dodgy looking thread titles there, I'm closing this while we investigate.

Feel free to open a thread in the Private Inquires forum if you have any questions.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7