MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: TheNerdCentral.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey! This is basically a collage of EVERYTHING i myself like to do... And thats alot. Im a well rounded computer-nerd. Therefore I built this site on gaming, hacking, and graphic design. Im looking for someone to help me still moderate the forum. I have like 20+ plugins installed on it to make it one of the best forums out there. Come check it out, let me know what you thinkg, sign up, and share your ideas!

And i feel i should address the "hacking" section on my website. LOTS of people have the wrong definition of hacking...Hacking is modding. Therefore modding can be plugins. There is no "hacking" content yet on my website... I hope users will fill it with their ideas of hacking... Such as modding, program editing, program creation, coding.... ETC. Hacking is a VERY general term.

<snip>

We already have a couple tutorials on there with coupon codes to FREE 1 year VPN accounts that normally will cost you 90 dollars or so... Feel free to share your ideas with others also! PLEASE register if you like it.

Once again, im looking for moderators. Feel free to sign up and give synk a PM if you wish to be one!

[Image: promo2.png]
very nice
Thanks radon29! I hope to see it a successful community soon! Any suggestions let me know guys!
Nice hacking forum. Loving it Dodgy
(2011-03-17, 09:17 PM)Shukaku Wrote: [ -> ]Nice hacking forum. Loving it Dodgy

Haha. Its not really MAINLY hacking, but i definatly added that section just for some people. But its mainly focused on gaming... Or I hope so soon anyways.
(2011-03-17, 09:17 PM)Shukaku Wrote: [ -> ]Nice hacking forum. Loving it Dodgy

Ohh i see what your trying to do here... As I said in my post before...

It depends what you call "hacking"... Hacking can be modding. Therefore modding can be plugins. And there is no content yet... I hope users will fill it with their ideas of hacking... Such as modding, program editing, program creation, coding.... ETC. Hacking is a VERY general term my friend.
Has hacking content and as far as I'm aware that is not allowed here.
(2011-03-17, 09:58 PM)Noreturn Wrote: [ -> ]Has hacking content and as far as I'm aware that is not allowed here.

It does not have hacking content... It has a tutorial to get VPN account with a code for 1 year for free... Thats not hacking.
(2011-03-17, 10:07 PM)Shukaku Wrote: [ -> ]>implies that having a thread about how to get something illegally is not hacking.

ITS A PROMOTION CODE!!! Now hacking into an API system or something is illegal. A promotion code is what you enter in when purchasing. The website asks if you have a promotion code, if you do you type it in and it give you that content. NOT ILLEGAL!
Like we would know because you have the stupid guest plugin in.
(2011-03-17, 10:09 PM)Noreturn Wrote: [ -> ]Like we would know because you have the stupid guest plugin in.

Im getting tired of peopel coming on, leeching the content, and then leaving. I added that for a reason. I agree though, 1 view isnt enough. Ive added it to 3. BUT PLEASE SIGN UP IF YOUR GOING TO TAKE MY CONTENT!!! <3
Anything Related to any sort of hacking is not allowed, if it is not hacking change the name.... A gaming forum? Not really a decent name for that XD.

Good luck.
Pages: 1 2