MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: **--The Discussion Lobby--** PaidToPost!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello,

The Discussion Lobby offers a PaidToPost system, $0.04 per thread and $0.02 per post. Certain sections are not counted to try and cut down on spam/low quality posts. We have a character limit of 45 in place. We have auto post merge and a few other anti spam/anti cheating prevention tools to try and ensure a high quality community for all to enjoy.

We did have a PaidToPost system before, but it ended because spam and anti cheat tools weren't good enough, and many of the posts weren't to a good standard, now that is all resolved.

You can find out more information here: http://www.thediscussionlobby.net/showth...p?tid=1000

Thank you.
You need to fix the thead up and make it so it fits the border, the roundness.
So basically its the discussion zone renamed and and paid posting again.
1 cent per post isn't really a good incentive.
(2011-03-19, 11:03 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]You need to fix the thead up and make it so it fits the border, the roundness.

It fits the border fine in Firefox.

(2011-03-20, 01:58 AM)Solidus Wrote: [ -> ]1 cent per post isn't really a good incentive.

Agreed, increasing it.
You need to accommodate for ever browser. Not just one.

Besides, it doesn't fit in Firefox either.
(2011-03-20, 06:41 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]You need to accommodate for ever browser. Not just one.

Besides, it doesn't fit in Firefox either.

I understand your point, however it fits perfectly in Firefox for me, it may be due to your screen size.

Can you please post a screenshot of the site so we can work on this issue?

I'll try to sort something out for other browsers.

Edit: In Internet Explorer 7, 8 & 9 the rounded edges don't appear to be showing, not sure why.
Looks terrible in Chrome.

[Image: ss20110320035040.png]
I get the same result in both Chrome and Firefox, Lith.

You need to use webkit-border I believe.
What code should I be using to get that behaviour Shannon?
Pages: 1 2 3