MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Two Simple Questions...tyvm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Back to basics:
Any problem you could possibly have is either in the files or the database (templates)

1) In your ACP go to the templates and find the index page template >> Click full edit >>> Copy/paste into Notepad Make sure you save it!!
2) Revert to original.

Will that give you access to the index?

(2011-03-21, 05:40 PM)jerielm Wrote: [ -> ]what do you mean = ( by , your site will be up and running soon smile

Your site will be up and running soon, any problem can be solved, now do you prefer if I frown. Toungue
Don't worry about contacting them, they'll see this thread and respond themselves in due course Smile
ToungueToungueToungueToungueToungueToungueToungue It works now ..

the plugin in mybb is calling the config.php in cpmfetch directory,but that config.php is not yet set bec. i forgot to run the install.php

that plugin shows random images in my index.php

thanks again love you all .... its 2am gotta sleep
Glad you worked it out! I have no experience with coppermine or that plugin, so yeah.
+ 1 to all of you..

i'll be back tomorrow and configure wordbb
(2011-03-21, 05:58 PM)jerielm Wrote: [ -> ]ToungueToungueToungueToungueToungueToungueToungue It works now ..

...thanks again love you all .... its 2am gotta sleep

(2011-03-21, 06:08 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Glad you worked it out! I have no experience with coppermine or that plugin, so yeah.

Way too easy, where is a bigger challenge? Toungue

(2011-03-21, 06:00 AM)The Elite Wrote: [ -> ]To move MyBB to the directory /forums, you must move all the content to /forums first of all. Next, you must edit .inc/settings.php. Modify the cookie settings and everything should be working after that.

You don't have to edit them in settings.php to do this, you can just change them in the ACP and then move the files.
Pages: 1 2 3 4