MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Theme] MyClean [Multilanguage]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Thanks to everyone!

@thnok, I do not understand it right... The posts and the quick reply have the same width... Confused
Requesting for Black! Thanks!
(2011-04-11, 07:25 AM)abdonroda Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks to everyone!

@thnok, I do not understand it right... The posts and the quick reply have the same width... Confused

Sorry I meant the blue bar with the page numbers. In the screenshot below the bar which has the text "tema previo". It seems to be different width from the postbit and quick reply.

http://community.mybb.com/attachment.php?aid=22010
(2011-04-11, 03:26 PM)thnok Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-04-11, 07:25 AM)abdonroda Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks to everyone!

Sorry I meant the blue bar with the page numbers. In the screenshot below the bar which has the text "tema previo". It seems to be different width from the postbit and quick reply.

http://community.mybb.com/attachment.php?aid=22010

Add in this table:

style="margin: 0px 20px;"
Dude those are some epic themes! Awesome job!! Very creative Smile
nice theme Smile

Using text in buttons is great, but some plugins don´t have templates in /admin/index.php?module=style-templates&sid=-1 section and it will be needed to edit 'inc\plugins\pluginfile.php' before activation
(2011-04-12, 08:19 AM)lucasbytegenius Wrote: [ -> ]Dude those are some epic themes! Awesome job!! Very creative Smile

Thank you! Smile

(2011-04-12, 11:27 AM)aglioeolio Wrote: [ -> ]nice theme Smile

Using text in buttons is great, but some plugins don´t have templates in /admin/index.php?module=style-templates&sid=-1 section and it will be needed to edit 'inc\plugins\pluginfile.php' before activation

I do not understand what you mean ... I edited the theme Default, so it has the same templates that theme Default.
Awesome.
The best themes i have seen,i really am a big fan of these and abdon for this epic work.
I customised them to my forums,accordingly,and they are beautiful and unique.
Thank you we want to see more future releases,i strongly recommend these themes.Smile
I have been using this theme and I am not sure but you need to check the newreply.php page of cleanblue. The Post Subject: is way to lengthy!

And can you add the hover effect on the forum index to the inside of the forum as well? So that when I hover the mouse over a topic it turns blue like in the forum index?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7