MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Site not accessible from the UK for some reason?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
it does it for different isp's. using my university connection, i get through, from home i don't. same computer, otherwise.
(2011-03-24, 11:51 AM)linguist Wrote: [ -> ]it does it for different isp's. using my university connection, i get through, from home i don't. same computer, otherwise.

Which is why I recommended trying different dns servers as most ISPs will use their in house ones by default.
Well if it used to work with the same ISP etc.. then there is no need to use googledns .. Its a problem on MyBB's side, Which I hope they resolve quickly.

EDIT: Tried googledns etc.. and its still the same.
But, if mybb changed back to what it was before there is still an issue in the middle somewhere...
Still can't connect from home, Sky broadband. No error message given.
I'm on mobile again.
Did you change the DNS via your computer or through your router? If your router is configured to use a certian DNS (Some ISP presend it like that) it won't do much changing it from windows.
When will this issue be addressed, Don't blame our routers simply because it was working completely fine before.

I have tried everything and still nothing.

Hope this gets fixed soon, As it is affecting the majority.

Thanks.
They already said its their firewall. I'm saying when you changed your DNS did you do it VIA router or from your computer...
I have tried editing my DNS at router level. It had no effect (earlier today). I'll try it again tonight though.
Try OpenDNS and Google DNS
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9