MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: VPS - Cheapest VPS for myBB - Amazing Price - Only for myBB community!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I have my own hosting site. (completely on a dedicated server. Matter of fact we have 3 by now).

Anyways, going on shared hosting is the worst decision to make. Specially when you are running a forum as a lot of decision has to be under your hosts control. Why do that? Why not have EVERYTHING under your control?

With VPS your forum will be FULLY under your control. No wait times for support tickets. Get your forums in good hands. Hands that you can depend on. YOUR HANDS!

We offer shared hosting, but we have decided to offer VPS, ONLY for mybb.com with coupon code as well. We will not be accepting anyone outside mybb.com, or for any other forum. If you want for any other forum, you will have to contact us.

VPS Standard - USA
Operating System: CentOS 5
600GB Bandwidth
40GB DiskSpace
512 MB Ram
2 IP address
Comes with free cPanel!
Fully Managed

Price: $16 USD

If you want higher specs, please contact me. If you are interested in buying, please contact me and I will give you the link as it is hidden from the site.

Coupon - 10% OFF the first month! "MYBB10"

https://members.hosting211.com/cart.php?gid=5
LOL 600 GB RAM
No point showcasing a website if you aren't going to provide a link...
(2011-03-22, 08:38 PM)itheme Wrote: [ -> ]LOL 600 GB RAM

Ops. I meant 600GB Bandwidth. >.<
(2011-03-22, 08:49 PM)Shukaku Wrote: [ -> ]No point showcasing a website if you aren't going to provide a link...

Meh. I wanted to hide from other people registering. Anyways, link added.
Where's your MyBB forum? I can't find one. Confused
(2011-03-22, 09:06 PM)Shukaku Wrote: [ -> ]Where's your MyBB forum? I can't find one. Confused

GalaxialMarket.com - Still working

That is my MyBB forum. I don't have a forum ready for my hosting.
PS should be in services
(2011-03-22, 09:31 PM)itheme Wrote: [ -> ]PS should be in services

Yea just realized it. Ill message someone to move it.
1. Who are you a reseller for?
2. What experience do you have as a host?
3. Are you at least 18 years old to be in a legal contract with your clients?
(2011-03-22, 09:44 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]1. Who are you a reseller for?
2. What experience do you have as a host?
3. Are you at least 18 years old to be in a legal contract with your clients?

1) I am not a reseller. I have own dedicated servers.
2) We have a lot of experience. All our servers are 100% managed. Even VPS. We have a team working 24x7 and will guarantee problems to be resolved within 24 hours.
3) Yes I am.
Pages: 1 2 3