MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: quick edit not working?????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
quick edit not working?????

note:i have installed ..WYSIWYG_1.0.2-2

and i have deleted editor.js..

when i deleted it then ..WYSIWYG working with quick reply .otherwise not .working ..so plz help me
Test account??
I'm having the same problem, except on my thread people were saying it was the "Fading Postbit Buttons"

http://community.mybb.com/thread-91266.html

I do have the WYSIWYG editor installed, too though.

Here is a test account:
Removed since I found a fix

EDIT: Found a fix. Go to the plugin settings and set "Editor in Quick Reply?" to No, and Quick edit will work again. I guess we will just have to go without the editor in quick reply until a new version.
(2011-04-02, 12:51 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Test account??

here is test account

user id = test
password = 123456
Actually I think it's something to do with the rainbow_glow.js file, see if removing that works.
dear note i have deleted ..editor.js ?????
By any chance are you using version 1 of the "Auto Post" plugin from my site ? That caused the quick edit to stop working. Theres a new version available now. But if your using the first version, then thats your problem.
(2011-04-02, 08:17 PM)Janota Wrote: [ -> ]By any chance are you using version 1 of the "Auto Post" plugin from my site ? That caused the quick edit to stop working. Theres a new version available now. But if your using the first version, then thats your problem.

no sir i m not using this plugin..
(2011-04-02, 08:12 PM)jameel225 Wrote: [ -> ]dear note i have deleted ..editor.js ?????

That won't be anything to do with it as by default the quick edit doesn't have the editor on it. Your site has javascript errors coming from the rainbow_glow.js file, hence me saying to try removing it.
you mean i shout deactive the plugin ?????
dear i have remove it but no result
Pages: 1 2