MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [REQ] Custom MyBB Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am willing to pay someone $20 to make me a custom mybb theme. A good one please. But I would like to see previous work before I decide actually who will make one for me.

Quote:I am willing to pay someone $20 to make me a custom mybb theme. A good one please. But I would like to see previous work before I decide actually who will make one for me.

You could be waiting a long time cause $20 is nothing compared to the amount of time involved in making them. I was going to recommend a few people, but they wont even reply at that price Sad
For $20 I'd be willing to change the colors and the button colors Toungue

You may contact http://www.dynaxel.com/forums/home.php for cheap prices.
(2011-04-03, 08:46 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]You may contact http://www.dynaxel.com/forums/home.php for cheap prices.

Pretty sure Jessie only does custom work at $50 and up (from what his signature says) which is still pretty cheap for most of his designs.
That's why I've sent him dynaxel link, otherwise I'll recommend Audentio.
I really could use a decent theme for $20 for my new upcoming forum guys. Not some basic theme with minor changes. I seen someone offer to do really good themes for $30 but I have to pay for bills, etc. So I can only offer $20. If someone will take this serious and actually can make me a good theme for $20 please contact me via PM. Thanks! Smile
$20 for a custom theme? Are you serious? Most decent designers would charge way over $20 for custom work. You can expect to pay $15 for a theme as standard on most forum softwares.
(2011-04-03, 05:01 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]$20 for a custom theme? Are you serious? Most decent designers would charge way over $20 for custom work. You can expect to pay $15 for a theme as standard on most forum softwares.

Yaldaram already offered to make me a full custom theme via PM for $20. Yes I am serious. I found a few threads in this section offering to do full custom mybb themes for $20 also than just him.
Wow! I really never knew that anybody would do a theme for so little o.O I certainly wouldn't.
Pages: 1 2