MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Editing global.lang.php
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How would I make the Username in "Wecome back, Username" clickable? I want the link to take them to their profile, but not "member.php?action=profile".
$l['welcome_back'] = "<strong>Welcome back, {1}</strong>. You last visited: {2}";
Chane this to;
$l['welcome_back'] = "<strong>Welcome back, <a href='member.php?action=profile'>{1}</a></strong>. You last visited: {2}";
(2011-04-03, 08:21 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Chane this to;
$l['welcome_back'] = "<strong>Welcome back, <a href='member.php?action=profile'>{1}</a></strong>. You last visited: {2}";
I'd rather not have it be "member.php?action=profile"...
I didn't understand ?
member.php?action=profile goes to the profile of the logged in user, there's no other way to do it...
(2011-04-03, 07:51 PM)Iamazn Wrote: [ -> ]I'd rather not have it be "member.php?action=profile"...

That's the link to their profile...

I'd rather have it link to /user-UID.html.
That's exactly what member.php?action=profile does. What else do you want??
(2011-04-03, 11:11 PM)Iamazn Wrote: [ -> ]I'd rather have it link to /user-UID.html.

Don't hesitate to edit your language file, if its not work then you may ask again.
(2011-04-04, 08:26 AM)Shukaku Wrote: [ -> ]That's exactly what member.php?action=profile does. What else do you want??
I'd much rather have it link to /user-UID.html than member.php?action=profile...
I know both do the same thing, I just like /user-UID.html better, because that way, I can view other profiles easily.
Pages: 1 2