MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: light+ [Working title]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
any progress?...this looks awesome..
I'm slowly working on it Smile
Any demo yet? Big Grin
Not just yet. I've been really busy with other projects and college work.
I've started on a redesign of this theme as something about the header was bugging me. It's still in the mockup stages and won't be coded till after my exams, but I have some great plans for this theme (and some extra features for the theme manager plugin with it).

[Image: NFDgK.png]

The red circle by the username is a notifications count and the logo will be change-able via the theme CP.
balloon tips are quite awesome,needs to be darkened though....overall much aniticipated release...Smile
Needs to be darkened? You mean the whole thing or what? The idea is that this is a light theme and I intend to create a new dark one in the same style Smile
look like cool nice amazing impressive update keep for you!
nice works...it's beauty, euantor!
is it jquery tabs embedded to the header? wait for this....anyway good luck for the exams...
The tabs aren't query enabled, unfortunately, as they link to the relative pages on your forum and tabbing them wouldn't be worthwhile (and wouldn't be great for search engine optimization either).
Pages: 1 2 3 4