MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Import tweeter feed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi there,

is it possible at all to import a tweeter feed in some fashion or other so that it appears in a MyBB forum?
What it is, I would like to get something like "latest" from another site that is linked to the forum itself, so I was envisaging scrolling text or a ticker or whatever...

TIA
Hi Yaldaram,

perhaps this is what I am looking for (not sure why I didn't find it...). But have you got any idea how to set it up? I have uploaded it onto the forum, but I cannot find the setting page. I am supposed to get "RSS Poster" in the left hand side panel (see screenshot in the plugin), but I am not getting it...
Settings are available on the left side of ACP > Configurations page.
Yes, I know they should be there, but they are not...Sad
Did you activate the plugin in AdminCP > Configuration > Plugins ?
I did. I think there is something missing as the box on the left is kind of there, but it is empty (I have just found out by accident) and clicking on it the tabs that come out (on the right hand side) are also empty.
I will uninstall it and try to load it again.
No, it's not working. I have loaded everuthing within inc (hope it is right), but no joy
What MyBB version are you using?
Strange, it's working fine here on 1.6.2

Please check if you have all the following files in the correct location.
/path/to/mybb/inc/plugins/rssfeedposter.php
/path/to/mybb/inc/tasks/rssfeedposter.php
/path/to/mybb/inc/languages/english/rssfeedposter.lang.php
/path/to/mybb/inc/languages/english/admin/rssfeedposter.lang.php

/path/to/mybb = location of your mybb installation.
Pages: 1 2