MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem in Login from non Index Page!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Works fine for me in Chrome and the video has expired so not sure exactly what problem you're having.
I was trying to get to the bottom of this but never could.

The problem was:

- Open any thread, make sure you're not logged in.
- Click on the New Reply button, you'll be taken to the no permission page
- Login, you see the redirect page saying you logged in successfully but then you end up on the no permission page again(I checked the url-redirect-after-login parameter on the no perm page correctly points to the new reply page)
- But you are logged in, if you do a page refresh from here or browse to other parts of the site, you see yourself as logged in. You can then even post replies in that same thread.

@ G33K

Thank you very much for the time u spent to explain my issue!
This is much appreciated Shy

@ AJS

Thanks for reply admin.

I just check the video and its still online!

Anyway G33K explained my problem clearly!

Thank you all for the valuable support.

Hope anyone can getup with the solution.

Regards.

Ah, I see now, very strange.

Can you run the file verification in ACP >> Tools & Maintenance >> File Verification

Do any files show up in red there?

To rule out plugins as a cause of this issue, please try the following. In ./inc/init.php, find the code:

define("TIME_NOW", time());

After this code, add this:

define("NO_PLUGINS", 1);

Then save and/or reupload this edited version of the file so the forum will run the new code.

This edit will stop plugins being run when a page on the forum is loaded; it will not edit, delete or reset any content the plugin has added or changed, it will just temporarily stop the plugins being loaded, so some features on your forum may be temporarily missing or broken whilst this code is in place. When you remove this code, plugins will work again exactly as they were before. This change helps us to see if a plugin is the cause of a problem, without you having to manually deactivate every single plugin, which would mean you may lose data from them.

If your issue is fixed when this code is added, then the cause of your issue is a plugin; please post a list of your plugins and we will try and help you find which one it may be. If the problem still happens with this code added, then it is unlikely a plugin is the cause, in which case we will investigate the issue further.

Thank you.
Thanks admin....

After Disabling all plugins, Its working like a charm Shy

Here is the list of File Verifications:
inc/functions.php Changed
install/images/bullet.gif Missing
install/images/content_bg.gif Missing
install/images/error_bg.gif Missing
install/images/h2-admin.gif Missing
install/images/h2-config.gif Missing
install/images/h2-createtables.gif Missing
install/images/h2-dbconfig.gif Missing
install/images/h2-finish.gif Missing
install/images/h2-license.gif Missing
install/images/h2-requirements.gif Missing
....etc for folder install ( I deleted the install Folder from my site root).

YES! By the Admin Help I figured out what is the problem!
Its in the google SEO Plugin!! When I disable it, it works excellent.

Thanks in advance!

Looks like it's being caused by a plugin then, you'll have to try deactivating them one by one to determine which is the cause of the problem.
I Updated my post.

I deactivate google Seo and it works.

The google Seo is showing this:
Google SEO (1.1.13)
Google Search Engine Optimization as described in the official Google's SEO starter guide. Please see the documentation for details.
Modifications to inc/functions.php are required for URL support. Please see the documentation for details.
404, Meta, Redirect, Sitemap and URL are enabled.

By the way, before I used to see in who's online list member x is seeing error page ( some times)!

Now after disabling SEO, Its working also perfect!

What is my problem in this Plugin?

Thanks in advance! Shy

Try just disabling the Redirect module of Google SEO and see if it works then?
(2011-04-11, 12:29 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]Try just disabling the Redirect module of Google SEO and see if it works then?

Thanks....

I disable Redirect but no good results!
I started disabling one by one and still getting the same problem issue.

It works only when I set ALL google seo options to "NO"

Any Idea?

Thanks Rolleyes

Perhaps this is an issue with Google SEO conflicting with another plugin, this is a widely used plugin and I've never seen this problem crop up before. Can you try deactivating the other plugins and see what happens?
Pages: 1 2 3