MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem in Login from non Index Page!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2011-04-11, 05:36 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps this is an issue with Google SEO conflicting with another plugin, this is a widely used plugin and I've never seen this problem crop up before. Can you try deactivating the other plugins and see what happens?

Thanks....

I stopped all Plugins ( except Thanks plugin since I wont lose the thanks counters) and I gave it a try, NO gd results! Huh

The problem is that google SEO is an important plugin which cant be disabled so.....?

Thanks for ur time and sorry for bothering.

Best regards.

Can you PM me admin login details so I can have a look?

I've never heard of this problem with Google SEO, I've installed it on numerous forums and never had any problem. Undecided
I can't reproduce this, and I have no idea what could be causing it. As far as I can tell, Google SEO does not interfere with the login process at all.
It seems to be being caused by the Google SEO 404 error pages. I've disabled that and it seems to work correctly now. Undecided
404 has two settings, does it happen if both are disabled, if not, which one do you enable to make the problem appear? If it's the Who's Online setting, it's probably a conjunction of missing file (image / css / js) on the board and 404 page overwriting the location in the sessions table or something.

Although that doesn't make any sense either, the URL is passed in a form, not using the sessions table at all. Also the code only runs on an actual 404 page. So it must be the widget that does something weird. Not sure how it could interfere with the login form, though. Still can't reproduce the issue myself. It's a mystery.
I'm not sure, I played around a bit but it's late and I'm tired. I'll have a better look tomorrow.
Hi all,

I would like to thank the admin AJS for his great Time and vauable support he is giving Blush

This is highly appreciated.

Aso Thanks to frostschutz for replying on this thead and thanks for all who read and give us a hint.

As a result, the admin AJS fixed the problem when he disabled 404 page from google SEO.

Currently, Mr.AJS and Mr.frostschutz are trying to figure out why this is happing!

Thanks a million for all of that.... Shy

Best regards.
Pages: 1 2 3