MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: service unavailable. when try to Upgrade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i try to upgrade mybb 1.6.0 to 1.6.1, but service unavailable after upload file in server, and no user id Password Working on Upgrade Page !
After Delete install folder in Root Directory forum start with current vesion, So please Solve my Problem how To update it ?
Can you explain more? I can't get you excatly because I just upgraded from 1.6.1 to 1.6.2 two days ago.
Did you follow the instructions on http://wiki.mybb.com/index.php/Upgrading
Also,you are not supposed to delete install folder when upgrading,but just delete a file called lock inside .install/ folder.

Also,to upgrade proceed to:

yourforums.com/install/upgrade.php
ya ! All Process Done same as instructions ,
So whats the problem now? service unavailable or password not working?
first to solve service unavaiable
can you give a screenshot if possible?

edit: also try reuploading all the new version mybb files again,and current version is 1.6.2,better upgrade to it rather than 1.6.1
Are you getting the service unavailable error everytime or is it erratic? If you're getting it everytime, how did you get to the password page?

Service unavailable is usually a problem with the host/server so you'll need to check the server logs for that.
Ok, But No any Problem With Mybb 1.6.0 and rename install folder With any other name as 1_install,

when install Folder in mybb root Forum display "Service unavalible", and in this Condition yourforums.com/install/upgrade.php working but no user id and password login this.
i am want to upgrade in any Condition, So Please Help me ?

i request u What is Object in install folder Thus do Forum Unavalible
Pages: 1 2