MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: InLine Moderation, entire search selection function failing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://phasor.info
I have a moderation issue, I want to moderate a particular users' post with moving them to a particular forum (sub-forum), but I get success from in line moderation facility only when I select the threads/posts which are on that page only, not all the other pages which are left, I have to select each and every page for that matter. The sentence which directs to capability of selecting all results, though tells all items selected but the resultant attained is a failure. Should I try showing the most number of results on one page and then perform moderation or is there any way one can show me for accomplishing the task specified. I guess no need for test account for analysing this problem.
Thanks for reading,
I think I have not been able to portray the problem properly, in simpler terms, "I want to select all my search results, including the ones that are not displayed on the same page and perform moderating action such as 'move' to them, despite the message being displayed of the entire selection and execution of the task, result is a failure!" Please do ask for any clarification if someone wishes to dwell into it? Thanks.
When you select the threads, does the number on the Go button increase or stay at 0??
(2011-04-16, 09:51 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]When you select the threads, does the number on the Go button increase or stay at 0??
Hi Matt, Namaste, very nice to interact with you after so long, hope you remember me Smile A quick edit-- Congrats on this official post you got.
Yes, it does display the correct number of selection and in the dialog following, it does say about the success of the task but afterwards it takes me to the same selection page with the same search results and without any moderation made!
My version is MyBB 1.6.2
I have added below enlisted plugins:-
Admins can log into Users' accounts (1.1)
Donation Page (2.1)
FavIcon (1.0)
Fit on Page (2.3)
Usergroup Legend by HSC Community (2.0)
iShare (1.1.0)
My Advertisements (1.9.2)
MyTabs (1.31)
NewPoints (1.8)
Overview (3.9.2)
Page Manager (1.5.2)
reCAPTCHA Plugin (1.4)
Colorful Announcements (1.0)
RSS Feed Icons (1.0.1)
Side Boxes! (2.1)
Thread Tooltip Preview (1.32) [It was used after the problem detected.]
Moderated Usergroups (1.2) [Used after the problem detected.]
Whois users in online list (1.0) [Used after the problem detected.]
No support received Sad .
Was this a new install on v1.6 or did you upgrade from 1.4?

Has this forum always been on MyBB or was it merged from another forum software?
The forum was always on MyBB web-application. I did upgrade of the forum from 1.4.x (most probably 1.4.11, sorry for not remembering the exact) to 1.6.2 with the upgrade script used, all other functions are working properly.
Desperate BUMP Sad.
During the update did you also update all your templates? To check, go to Admincp >> Templates & Styles >> Templates >> Find Updated Templates and revert any templates that have newer versions. If you made edits to those templates, you'll have to add it back manually after reverting.
I think this may be a bug as i have experienced similar on my own forum and another i moderate on.
Pages: 1 2