MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Disposable Email Blocks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2011-04-14, 06:06 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ].ru

In Soviet Russia, email ban you.
Ban this too:
jaanv.com
Is there any way at all to add these in bulk?
(2011-11-22, 11:45 PM)Knack Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any way at all to add these in bulk?

http://community.mybb.com/thread-108089.html
Thank's for this tip.
Great list, added all of those today but I'm shocked that you didn't add teleworm.us which is a popular spam email.
(2011-04-16, 05:17 PM)lucasbytegenius Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks. I will add this list to my disallowed email host list.
Is there a quicker way to add it other than one by one? Is there a line in the settings.php file that I can edit?

how to you add to your disallowed email host list? did you use plugins to block?
(2013-06-04, 04:19 AM)piggy90 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-04-16, 05:17 PM)lucasbytegenius Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks. I will add this list to my disallowed email host list.
Is there a quicker way to add it other than one by one? Is there a line in the settings.php file that I can edit?

how to you add to your disallowed email host list? did you use plugins to block?

http://www.website.com/admin/index.php?m...ype=emails

Obviously replace "website" with your forums URL.
i block non u.s. IPs in CSF AND HTACCESS
I run 2 or 3 bad bots scripts under various non descriptive names and tucked inside some non descriptive DIRs for snoopers.
i run some deeper laid htacces that will redirect to the bot scripts.
thus, my server is a IP banning minefield for the noosey.
I also tend to periodically write a redirect when i get tired of seeing a oft repeated 404...

no need worrying about country codes that way.
Then few other domain ext....
*.info
*.biz
*.mobi
*.tv
*.xxx
etc....

and then free email addresses
gmail right at the top!

then a few big name corp emails that some spoof, ie, *@bestbuy.com, *@sitepoint.com, ebay, amazon, paypal, etc...

then I start on the individual scum...
Do you have any individual scum left to filter?
Pages: 1 2 3