MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Upcoming Events
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I've been wanting something like this for my board ever since changing from vb to mybb. Thanks!
Hello!
How to activate the Portal-block?
I activated in ACP but i can't see the eventblock, only the events at index.

I use the ProPortal as Portal-mod.
Thanks, for help.
(2011-05-09, 01:10 PM)Fatmax1982 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello!
How to activate the Portal-block?
I activated in ACP but i can't see the eventblock, only the events at index.

I use the ProPortal as Portal-mod.
Thanks, for help.

At the moment, its compatible with the standard MyBB portal.php, only Furthermore I cant find any 'ProPortal' mod in the mod-db, so its hard to help you Undecided
It's this one.

Link to ProPortal 1.0

I am sad that there is no support for this. ConfusedSadDodgy
Hi,

Love the idea of this plug-in, however once installed I get the follow SQL error:

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1146 - Table 'tthomson_mybb1.mybb_events' doesn't exist
Query:
SELECT u.username,eid,e.starttime, e.timezone, e.endtime, e.ignoretimezone, e.name, cp.canviewcalendar as cp_canviewcalendar, ug.canviewcalendar as ug_canviewcalendar FROM mybb_events e LEFT JOIN mybb_calendarpermissions cp ON (e.cid=cp.cid AND cp.gid='4') LEFT JOIN mybb_usergroups ug ON (ug.gid='4') INNER JOIN mybb_users u ON (e.uid=u.uid) WHERE private='0' AND visible='1' AND starttime<=1305012967+7*24*60*60 AND starttime>=1304985600 ORDER BY starttime ASC LIMIT 5;

When I check, the db back up it shows it as follows;

tthomson_mybb1.events

Is there a template that I can edit to change the '_' with a '.' so it see's the db?

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Tim
(2011-05-10, 07:48 AM)Tim_bc Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Love the idea of this plug-in, however once installed I get the follow SQL error:

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1146 - Table 'tthomson_mybb1.mybb_events' doesn't exist
Query:
SELECT u.username,eid,e.starttime, e.timezone, e.endtime, e.ignoretimezone, e.name, cp.canviewcalendar as cp_canviewcalendar, ug.canviewcalendar as ug_canviewcalendar FROM mybb_events e LEFT JOIN mybb_calendarpermissions cp ON (e.cid=cp.cid AND cp.gid='4') LEFT JOIN mybb_usergroups ug ON (ug.gid='4') INNER JOIN mybb_users u ON (e.uid=u.uid) WHERE private='0' AND visible='1' AND starttime<=1305012967+7*24*60*60 AND starttime>=1304985600 ORDER BY starttime ASC LIMIT 5;

When I check, the db back up it shows it as follows;

tthomson_mybb1.events

Is there a template that I can edit to change the '_' with a '.' so it see's the db?

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Tim

Uuups, forgot that it is possible to change the table prefix, so its currently hardcoded. I'm going to change/fix this ASAP Smile
(2011-05-10, 09:21 AM)lorus Wrote: [ -> ]Uuups, forgot that it is possible to change the table prefix, so its currently hardcoded. I'm going to change/fix this ASAP Smile

Thanks for the hard work Lorus, will you be posting here once you have things updated?

Thanks again,

Tim
Its online in the mod-db Smile
(2011-05-11, 01:09 PM)lorus Wrote: [ -> ]Its online in the mod-db Smile

Thanks Lorus, that's awesome...

Quick question though, where do I go to edit the code to change the database string??

Thanks,

Cancel that request..... It seems to have adjusted all by itself Wink

Thanks,
i just installed this plug-in and i can see it workin if i go to portal page but it does not show up on my main index page
no errors that i can see
what can i do to get u the info for a fix
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5