MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Upcoming Events
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2011-05-19, 10:43 PM)dktransporter Wrote: [ -> ]i just installed this plug-in and i can see it workin if i go to portal page but it does not show up on my main index page
no errors that i can see
what can i do to get u the info for a fix

Are you maybe using custom templates?
Make sure {$upcoming_events} is in the 'index_boardstats' template.
It should be added after {$whosonline}

(2011-05-20, 08:25 AM)lorus Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-05-19, 10:43 PM)dktransporter Wrote: [ -> ]i just installed this plug-in and i can see it workin if i go to portal page but it does not show up on my main index page
no errors that i can see

It is but on the main page after login where board stats is at i see who is online and board stats
and nothing else and i have 2 events in my calendar poasted curently 1 for today and 1 for 3 days from now

they do show up on the portal page from what i can see but i am not sure if that is just there cause it is a recent post and the only way i know to get to portal is to type the web address in manually
(2011-05-20, 12:04 PM)dktransporter Wrote: [ -> ]
no errors that i can see

It is but on the main page after login where board stats is at i see who is online and board stats
and nothing else and i have 2 events in my calendar poasted curently 1 for thttp://community.mybb.com/newreply.php?tid=92275&pid=692442oday and 1 for 3 days from now

they do show up on the portal page from what i can see but i am not sure if that is just there cause it is a recent post and the only way i know to get to portal is to type the web address in manually

Please make sure {$upcoming_events} is in the 'index_boardstats' template.

ACP -> Templates and Styles -> Templates -> Default Templates -> Index Page Templates -> index_boardstats

(2011-05-21, 07:55 AM)lorus Wrote: [ -> ]
no errors that i can see

and nothing else and i have 2 events in my calendar poasted curently 1 for thttp://community.mybb.com/newreply.php?tid=92275&pid=692442oday and 1 for 3 days from now

ACP -> Templates and Styles -> Templates -> Default Templates -> Index Page Templates -> index_boardstats

sorry i was not clear
it is there
ACP -> Settings -> Upcoming Events -> Show on Index

Is this option on?
(2011-05-22, 09:08 AM)lorus Wrote: [ -> ]ACP -> Settings -> Upcoming Events -> Show on Index

Is this option on?

yes it is all set up and on but it will not show up on index
two requests for this plugin...

1) show beginning and end date of events that are spans more than one day

2) don't show hours of the event if not given

for an example....

instead of this:

WSBK: Spain, Motorland Aragon - 16.06.2011 (00:00 - 23:59)

using this:

WSBK: Spain, Motorland Aragon - 16.06.2011 to 19.06.2011
I'm trying to move the upcoming events table to the top of the forum (somewhere under the user nav bar). I found the general template of the plugin (global > upcoming_events) and the location where {$upcoming_events} is called in the index_boardstats template.

So I thought to just put for example this part {$upcoming_events} in the header template, but somehow that doesn't work. Am I still missing some kind of reference which causes for that code not working in the header template?

Any help much appreciated!
(2011-05-21, 07:55 AM)lorus Wrote: [ -> ]
no errors that i can see

I have done that and still nothing appears on the home page.
(2011-10-01, 12:18 PM)zoog Wrote: [ -> ]I'm trying to move the upcoming events table to the top of the forum (somewhere under the user nav bar). I found the general template of the plugin (global > upcoming_events) and the location where {$upcoming_events} is called in the index_boardstats template.

So I thought to just put for example this part {$upcoming_events} in the header template, but somehow that doesn't work. Am I still missing some kind of reference which causes for that code not working in the header template?

Any help much appreciated!

I also tried to move the upcoming events to the top of the forum.
It's on the top now, but the events are not shown...

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5