MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Domain Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am trying to register my site to a .tk name but it will not let me. I need a host name and IP address so I put those values in and it says there is an error. I talked to my host but they don't know either. They tell me to submit my name server into the host name box.
This is not associated with MyBB support in any way,I guess. Confused
First of all don't use dot tk, it will get your site no where. I can assure you of that.
what about .co.cc? I tryed to get one from there but i have to fill out a survey with a cell phone number (and i dont have a cell phone).
Try .cz.cc and see if you can get one there.
thank you, I'll check it out.
The best thing to do is buy a tld(.com, .net, etc..) with dot tk it's pretty much like an iframe, you can't see the page your on, it will always be yoursite.tk

yoursite.co.cc and yoursite.cz.cc are subdomains of co.cc and cz.cc which is just like having yoursite.freehosting.com but shorter.
So I would see .cz.cc/forums.php on the forums page, and would see .tk on the forums page?
(2011-04-16, 08:14 PM)mithokey Wrote: [ -> ]So I would see .cz.cc/forums.php on the forums page, and would see .tk on the forums page?

Exactly.
better get a .com, those are freaking cheap, just $6-$8

.tk, co.cc and other etc, puts -ve impression on the most of the users
Pages: 1 2