MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: STOLEN!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Recent copyright law says that anything you create is automaticly copyrighted to you, the creator. But, © Copyright 2006 is posted all over my site. I dont ind that he uses them, i guess, i just would like the credit, in the least.
FeeferGross Wrote:Recent copyright law says that anything you create is automaticly copyrighted to you, the creator. But, © Copyright 2006 is posted all over my site. I dont ind that he uses them, i guess, i just would like the credit, in the least.

I'd like to point out some things:

1) I've seen a tutorial on how to make those buttons on the 'net, so don't worry about them anymore.

2) His buttons look better.
I've never heard of this "recent copyright law". The copyright law that I have heard about is "poor man's copyright" which is the cheapest form of copyright.

Read about it here
I think that FeeferGross is correct about the copyright. BTW, the FM forum blacked out the C2006 my MyBB. Violation of MyBB rules. Guess this beter be reported to Chris Bolton.
Quote:2) His buttons look better.

His buttons are mine! I made them. I have 10 people who saw me do it!
FeeferGross Wrote:
Quote:2) His buttons look better.

His buttons are mine! I made them. I have 10 people who saw me do it!
In future try digitally watermarking your creations. There is a plugin on Photoshop (if you use it) that could save you a lot of hassle with stuff like this. But putting on the internet, as some people have said, is more or less saying "come take me".
but what cares? there just buttons, come on, i can recreate them,
ya, but the idea for the art is his,
any ways i have had a simlar problem, normaly posting about it on your web site should fix it
I dont really care all that much now, it just bugged me at first.
FeeferGross Wrote:I am going to accuse http://www.lynxfm.co.uk/forum/index.php of stealing my buttons from www.chrisgross.net/forums from a theme I have never released to the public

hi i wud just like to appologise for using your buttons, i have taken down the forum now anyway,

although u said you nver released them ..... but they were on this you released http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=8872
Pages: 1 2 3