MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Auto Unapprove Reported Posts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Give me this error
/home/dugokona/public_html/testforum/inc/plugins/autounapprove/lang/sh/admin/autounapprove.lang.php does not exist
I think the error speaks for itself. If the file does not exist then that means you didn't upload things correctly.

Re-upload all files again.
nope this ask support for language in the install tutorial say just copy files in the inc/plugin folder
That's correct. And the language files are inside the /autounapprove/ folder which you downloaded. If it says it doesn't exist then just re-upload all the files again. Have you even tried it?
like i said so this not workin in test board give me same error and ask support for Serbian language
lets try this again
autounapprove.php goes to inc/plugin folder
so i try put autounapprove.lang.php in the sh serbian folder but give me same error
If the language doesn't exists, it should fallback to english. If it doesn't it's a bug and I will have to fix it. Go to /inc/plugins/autounapprove/lang/ and copy the complete english folder and rename it to the language string for your current language used by MyBB. I don't now what it is for Serbian but I believe you that it is 'sh'.
i do what you suggest but error its same
one more thing version of board its 1.6.3
Ok i resolve this its wrong letter in the sh folder i put first big one like this Sh,,your prewiev tutorial works,nice plugin and good job..thank you for fast support
You are right about the missing language folder if using another language than english in the AdminCP. I will fix that asap.
one more question about this plugin can be done to autolock report post or thread when i dont know 10-15 user report post or thread so when admin not in the forum this plugin lock post or reported thread

also becouse you are mybb coder can you look this thread
http://community.mybb.com/thread-93138.html
(2011-04-27, 06:00 PM)Flogging My Log Wrote: [ -> ]one more question about this plugin can be done to autolock report post or thread when i dont know 10-15 user report post or thread so when admin not in the forum this plugin lock post or reported thread

I'm not sure what you mean. So instead of unapproving the thread, locking the thread when 10 users report a post in that thread?

I fixed the language bug you were having. Can you please confirm that the new version of the attachment fixes the bug? Upload the new files from the zip to your inc/plugins/ folder and rename the 'sh' folder in the inc/plugins/autounapprove/lang/ folder you have created to something else. Now go to the plugin listing and there shouldn't be an error anymore.
Pages: 1 2 3 4