MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Auto Unapprove Reported Posts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Just option in admin panel when administrator not in the forum after xxx users reported post this plugin autolock thread or post,which mean anyone cannot post any comment in this thread before admin not aproved again or permanently lock thread
Your plugin workin fine now,there is no error any more but i test on the board without any plugin tomorow i test your mod in forum with 50 plugin and i tell you how works..
(2011-04-27, 07:51 PM)Flogging My Log Wrote: [ -> ]Just option in admin panel when administrator not in the forum after xxx users reported post this plugin autolock thread or post,which mean anyone cannot post any comment in this thread before admin not aproved again or permanently lock thread

Well, that is actually already available. In the Settings for the plugin you can enable to also unapprove the thread in which the post was reported. This will hide the thread for anyone that isn't a moderator. The admins/mods can then review the thread and clean it up before approving it again. But in a next version of the plugin I will make additional actions available to preform on the thread.

Thank you for your suggestions, as well as brining the issue with the translations to my attention.

A new version of the plugin has been uploaded to the mod site. While the plugin is awaiting activation, you can download the attachment from the first post of this thread.
Like i promise test it your plugin in the large forum same problem repeat if you have more than one language in the board,just add tutorial how to user can instal this plugin,users just rename english folder for language who using in the forum..example Serbian rename english folder in the sh users can see name on yours folder in the root site languages folder..One more question for this plugin time cut option can you suggest time limit for reports your opinion??
Tested on 1.6.2 and 1.6.3 Version Mybb
(2011-04-28, 05:41 AM)Flogging My Log Wrote: [ -> ]Like i promise test it your plugin in the large forum same problem repeat if you have more than one language in the board,just add tutorial how to user can instal this plugin,users just rename english folder for language who using in the forum..example Serbian rename english folder in the sh users can see name on yours folder in the root site languages folder..One more question for this plugin time cut option can you suggest time limit for reports your opinion??

Did you install the latest version? 1.1?
Yes latest version have same issue like before i try it in both version 1.6.2 and 1.6.3..which mean must rename english folder to your language if you want install plugin,without that recive error message,,,so if user not use any other language except english plugin install without problem..
SnapShoot install:
when you can see where bug is
It seems that you are still trying to install the old/unpatched version. The last updated date of the files are the same as the 1.0 version. Download the new version from the mod site and see if you still get that error. With version 1.0 I was able to reproduce the problem you are having, but version 1.1 of the plugin fixes that problem.
I download attachment from the your first post and install it that your new version
(2011-04-28, 08:01 AM)Aries-Belgium Wrote: [ -> ]It seems that you are still trying to install the old/unpatched version. The last updated date of the files are the same as the 1.0 version. Download the new version from the mod site and see if you still get that error. With version 1.0 I was able to reproduce the problem you are having, but version 1.1 of the plugin fixes that problem.

you have right about that i download from mod site and plugin work..Nice work man
(2011-04-28, 08:08 AM)Flogging My Log Wrote: [ -> ]you have right about that i download from mod site and plugin work..Nice work man

Good to know that the problem is resolved now. Thanks for testing Wink
Nice plugin! Big Grin
I'll definitely have use for this.
(2011-05-10, 04:39 PM)Shukaku Wrote: [ -> ]Nice plugin! Big Grin
I'll definitely have use for this.

Thanks! I'm really happy that it will help you Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4