MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release]Chameleon theme : Basic (Envira Design)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Ah darn well thanks anyway.

How about this, then - Do you know of a way to have a list of the latest threads people have commented on? I've tried ProStats but it doesn't show that portion for some reason. You can see what it DOES show my looking yourself.

Any ideas?

*Edit - I found what I was looking for on the Portal page, but it's not WHERE I want it. I want it front and center... (see my screenshot). Is there any way to do this?

[attachment=24007]

I want to keep all the same formatting and themes, I just want the show NEW POSTS or NEW REPLIES where it currently is just showing the "HELLO" threads from new members.
I love you so much.
(2011-09-04, 10:55 PM)SuperBack Wrote: [ -> ]I love you so much.

lol but thanks....WinkDodgyCoolShy

Man you're awesome at feedback.

As a victim of your own success, I have new question for you:

I recently added a new plugin - Sidebox
-This allowed me to have the "last posts" at any page the user visits, which is important to me.

Once the plugin is installed, it asks how wide to make the column. At 160 px, this is what the site does.

[attachment=24012]

How can I fix this?
Tehn you should add
this tut for #container { in global.css
may be try editing template,its a fixed vale template so u have to change the width of container a bit.
Say 960px to 1040px.
For side bar u need to edit templates in index.php
width : 200px or so.....play with templates you will succeed
ah it was getting too difficult with all the things I would've had to change with it. You're the best- thanks anyway.
Anyway get some grip on css and templates by editing the theme for yourself,then you will surely give a shot Smile

btb a personal suggestion,if you want a nice home page try proportal..i am using it and its awesome
Thanks buddy. ill give it a try tonight. Keep the suggestions coming, if you have more. I'm always looking to improve.
*Update*

Used ProPortal for my site and couldn't be happier. I think it looks great. What do you think?
Last question for you, pal. Then i'll leave you alone.

Can you help me change how the posts look?

Instead of explaining it, it's probably best to view the 2 pictures below. Note: I want to KEEP the plugins associated with the part I want to remove, but just not have it show up on the forums/posts screen.

1) BEFORE:
[attachment=24041]

2) AFTER
[attachment=24042]

In case it's tough to tell, I removed some excess information from just below the avatar.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12