MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release]Chameleon theme : Basic (Envira Design)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
continuing problems

[Image: kTbNy.png]

[Image: iydXg.png]

That's the only problem, the IE which its sucks Sad
its IE8 problem...it does not give support to css3..so better use the alternate browsers..like chrome or firefox....or ie9.....i will try to fix the problems for IE other versions...as i was out of town i couldnt do that now...will soon fix all possible issues.
the latest download i updated is free of some minor bugs with color switch...please note the changes
The Mods database download link ain't working.
i have resubmitted the updated package.....its under approval....mean while download from the author site..i have updated the package
attached the download file to the first post and package is updated,i was out of town so couldnt be online for support these days,so please download the package.
fixed bugs:
1.color switch bug
2.post bit guest view.

known issues: ie7 incompatibility,for css3 menu.
will soon fix it too
Great Design! I like it very much and to tell the truth Red,Blue and green are my favorite colours. Thanks for releasing such a beautiful theme for free! i hope that you will release more good themes like this! Big Grin

Best regards,
David Edison
Thanks.....adding more colors and toggle dropdowns,in the next version...which would be a paid one.....glad you liked it.Smile
(2011-05-01, 10:05 PM)codetr Wrote: [ -> ]continuing problems

[Image: kTbNy.png]

Sorry for late response guys....
The IE menu is fixed now:

I will update the package....mean while if you want to edit....
just see this how to fix it.

so just navigate to your ACP>themes and templates>chameleon templates>Header templates > header template

just find this :

<div id="wrap">
<div class="menu">
				<ul>
                                        <li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/portal.php">Home</a></li>
                                        <li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/index.php" id="forums">Forums</a>
                                        <ul>
                                          <li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=getnew">New posts </a></li>
                                          <li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=getdaily">Today's Posts </a></li></li></ul>
					<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php">{$lang->toplinks_search}</a></li>                                            
					<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/memberlist.php">{$lang->toplinks_memberlist}</a></li>
					<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/calendar.php">{$lang->toplinks_calendar}</a></li>
					<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/misc.php?action=help">{$lang->toplinks_help}</a></li>
                                       				</ul>
			</div>
</div>

and replace with this code:

<div id="wrap">
<div class="menu">
				<ul>
                                        <li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/portal.php">Home</a></li>
                                        <li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/index.php" id="forums">Forums</a>
                                        <ul>
                                          <li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=getnew">New posts </a></li>
                                          <li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=getdaily">Today's Posts </a></li></ul></li>
					<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php">{$lang->toplinks_search}</a></li>                                            
					<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/memberlist.php">{$lang->toplinks_memberlist}</a></li>
					<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/calendar.php">{$lang->toplinks_calendar}</a></li>
					<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/misc.php?action=help">{$lang->toplinks_help}</a></li>
                                       				</ul>
			</div>
</div> 

check the demo here: click me
Can you provide help for this small bug shown on the picture bellow
Also i want add new thread button next to the replay and i add code in showthread template and look ugly can you provide some support for this,,
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12