MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Special Mybb forum hosting (one time payment )
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2011-04-30, 04:00 AM)Kolton T. Wrote: [ -> ]If I buy 2 can I get a 100% discount? Big GrinBig Grin

Honestly, this is really sketchy.

If u buy 2 then i will give you one free.
(2011-04-30, 02:22 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]From your Whois information, it looks like you got a master reseller account from squareserve.com.

From Their Site:
Quote:Master Reseller - $29.99 (one-time payment)
No adverts
Separate low-load server with 99.99% Uptime Guarantee
Access to Priority Support
WHM access with ability to create an unlimited number of cPanel accounts
WHMPHP access with the ability to create an unlimited number of WHM accounts
FFMPEG
ASP
Cron Jobs
Daily Backups
Start making money by selling hosting packages today!
I am also giving at less price . Also their is no guarantee for life time payment on squareserve if they get heavy load then they will upgrade servers and make price monthly but i am support staff so i can have account life time and i will guarantee you to give life time account.
(2011-04-30, 04:14 AM)poush Wrote: [ -> ]I knew it is on squareserve.com but i am not a reseller there. I am support staff there and support staff are given account from a seprate (another server ) master reseller account where no any other account present instead of support staff present ( which is only 4 ). We are also deciding to launch that server but that cost a lot .

Hmm. In either way, you only have a master reseller account (though its on separate server). That's what i stated in my post. I never told you will change the plans in future. Being a staff there, you can provide the service as such, that i accept.
But the only thing i say is, having a master reseller, but saying about two servers in OP deceives the exact state.
Either way, good luck with the hosting.
Crap website design - i wouldn't trust you.
Ive got to say. This is officially the the most dodgy looking website that I've ever seen.

1) The banner has got buttons, images and all sorts plastered all over the place & not even aligned with the container.
2) The navigation buttons are hideous, the text is all over the place.
3) The Image Scroller, most of the images are pixelated.
4) The drop shadows are outrageous and the "Click here to know more" blocks are un-aligned.
5) That tagline on the bottom did'nt really get me excited lol

[attachment=22504]

I dont mean to be rude, its just my opinion, but you should really know better. People will look at your site and more than likely judge your hosting service based on your website.

(2011-04-30, 11:03 AM)Janota Wrote: [ -> ]Ive got to say. This is officially the the most dodgy looking website that I've ever seen.

1) The banner has got buttons, images and all sorts plastered all over the place & not even aligned with the container.
2) The navigation buttons are hideous, the text is all over the place.
3) The Image Scroller, most of the images are pixelated.
4) The drop shadows are outrageous and the "Click here to know more" blocks are un-aligned.
5) That tagline on the bottom did'nt really get me excited lol

I dont mean to be rude, its just my opinion, but you should really know better. People will look at your site and more than likely judge your hosting service based on your website.
I am again telling you that we don't launch our official site this is like demo for checking speed server. Thanks for information.

(2011-04-30, 10:28 AM)cohen Wrote: [ -> ]Crap website design - i wouldn't trust you.

We are still working on main site.
(2011-04-30, 01:13 PM)poush Wrote: [ -> ]I am again telling you that we don't launch our official site this is like demo for checking speed server. Thanks for information.

Testing the speed of the server? That site would be fast on my 250mb RAM, 2gb HD Windows 95 box.
You dont launch your official site. Why launch anything at all untill it is the official site. Launching this is not gonna do you any favours when you do launch your official site. First impressions is mostly what make users return to your website. In my opinion you were better off not launching that and keep it behind closed doors.

If your just testing the speed, why do you need to advertise ? You could have done the testing without telling anybody about your site and then advertised it when you had the official site ready.
Suggestion: Go here and find a better web template than your current one!

However, I do like the one-time pay thing. How can you afford it?
(2011-04-30, 02:07 PM)Janota Wrote: [ -> ]You dont launch your official site. Why launch anything at all untill it is the official site. Launching this is not gonna do you any favours when you do launch your official site. First impressions is mostly what make users return to your website. In my opinion you were better off not launching that and keep it behind closed doors.

If your just testing the speed, why do you need to advertise ? You could have done the testing without telling anybody about your site and then advertised it when you had the official site ready.

I am not testing myself a user is request for demo site to test.
(2011-04-30, 02:09 PM)Darth Stabro Wrote: [ -> ]Suggestion: Go here and find a better web template than your current one!

However, I do like the one-time pay thing. How can you afford it?

Thanks for suggestion in realty i don't have good skills with designing that's why i am still working on it .Again we have two servers one is for free web hosting with forced ads that make enough revenue to run all servers.
I'm sorry, but that's outrageous. Lifetime hosts have, historically, never stood a good chance at long-term survival, and some day you'll reach the point where your growth or user numbers are unsustainable for you to continue. If I were in the position of a client, I'd rather go with some basic $2/mo hosting than go with a lifetime hosting offer and risk my site a few months down the line.

- Re: uptime guarantee
How can you guarantee and pay back money on uptime if people are paying such a small amount for life? Every host has downtime, so surely you'll eventually make a loss/not have any more to give back?

- Re: the server
Is that box really yours? A box of that kind of specification would cost $xxx to run, something that I highly doubt you'd pay for given the lack of a decent site, professionalism etc. To be honest with you, this oozes reseller/VPS. In regards to backups, that'll cost more money, making your operation more difficult and less viable to finance.

- Re: your ToS
Charming. What about SPAM violations, your refunds policy, your 99.99% uptime policy and how people will be reimbursed if their sites fall below that mark?

I'm sorry, but you really need to rethink the longevity of your business plan. As aspirational as you may be, I suggest you go back to a drawing board and come up with a good, professional brand and combine it with some plans with reasonable features and payment terms.

I wish you all the best with your plans.
Pages: 1 2 3