MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Minecraft Server [CLosed Until Further Notice]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
K, If I get this game, you guys have to teach me how to use it. Otherwise, I might destroy something and I will become the most hated person on mybb. well, out of the people who play mc.
(2011-05-23, 08:05 PM)Matt G Wrote: [ -> ]K, If I get this game, you guys have to teach me how to use it. Otherwise, I might destroy something and I will become the most hated person on mybb. well, out of the people who play mc.

Go on youtube and watch a video of it. It really isn't that hard to play.

Also, please whitelist tweepcat.
Watched http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qss4uy6C_g0

Seems Fun Smile
Can someone explain to me nightfall. What happens?

Sorry, this is completely new to me Toungue
(2011-05-23, 07:56 PM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-05-23, 07:48 PM)Matt G Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-05-23, 07:44 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]N'a pas de quoi. Toungue

Sorry, I completely erased french out of my memory after grade 10.

What'd you say?

"Has nothing"

Well, literally, yes. But in this context it means "You're welcome". Toungue

(2011-05-23, 09:21 PM)Matt G Wrote: [ -> ]Watched http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qss4uy6C_g0

Seems Fun Smile
Can someone explain to me nightfall. What happens?

Sorry, this is completely new to me Toungue

Monsters start spawning in dark places and you have to avoid them. Or kill them. Whatever you do, just don't get creepers near you or they'll explode and ruin your houses.

Basically, you find materials, make your own creations and survive the night. There are hundreds of new features coming and some amazing mods and maps which you can install. And multiplayer is also quite fun. You'll never get bored.

The first time I played the game, I only stopped to eat. Toungue
Just tried this game, seems very boring. Dunno why.
Okay, I bought it, going to test it out singleplayer so I do not mess anything up Toungue
(2011-05-23, 09:52 PM)Sukanjan.K Wrote: [ -> ]Just tried this game, seems very boring. Dunno why.

Was it like a 10min play? Cause of course if you don't give a survival game time it won't be fun.
Man that is fun, but hard to get used to. Im such a perfectionist, I spent 30 minutes going through 20 generated maps just trying to find one for me. Finally find one and I suck at it. Getting close though.
I don't like Minecraft, you are paying $20 for a game that looks like it was made in the late 90's?
(2011-05-24, 03:00 AM)Angel Caquias Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-05-23, 09:52 PM)Sukanjan.K Wrote: [ -> ]Just tried this game, seems very boring. Dunno why.

Was it like a 10min play? Cause of course if you don't give a survival game time it won't be fun.

Yeh played for like 10-15 mins, whats the objective of the game?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9