MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Related Threads - display similar threads on new topic (AJAX)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
You can download it from github, just change branch to mybb_16:

https://github.com/lukasamd/MyBB-Related...ree/mybb16
Hello, 

yes yes thanks you, i finally found yesterday
This plugin is awesome, great job!

But is it a way to detect a little ratio error caracters ? for exemple if subject "intermarché" already exist and the users write "intermaché" (forget "r" letter) ...ensure that the plugin built anyway list. Possible to parameterize this ?
Unfortunately no. It's difficult to search other topics with extra condition like this - I don't have idea how make search... get all topics titles and compare similarity isn't good idea.
Ok , thank you for your answer Smile
nice plugin
Hi,
This is a great Idea and seems that this should be a standard included plugin. However, I have installed this and it is not showing up when you start a new thread.

MyBB 1.8X
Theme - Myresponsive (by the way doesn't show up in default as well no extra mods installed)
URL - www.ejuicesolutions.com/forum

Any help would be appreciated to get this plugin working.
I need login/password for test account.
may need to deactivate and reactivate the plugin if you install the theme after the plugin

Btw, how do you do this for forumdisplay and Xthreads?

ie. instead of similar threads, using the AJAX to call a Xthreads field?
(2015-03-06, 05:07 PM)expat Wrote: [ -> ]may need to deactivate and reactivate the plugin if you install the theme after the plugin

Btw, how do you do this for forumdisplay and Xthreads?

ie. instead of similar threads, using the AJAX to call a Xthreads field?

Thanks for the tip. I did try that. I deactivated the plugin and the theme. Added the theme and activated the plugin.  And it still did not show up in the post thread section. It is showing up in the plugins section and in settings.

(2015-03-06, 02:39 PM)lukasamd Wrote: [ -> ]I need login/password for test account.

Thank you for your help,
I did not realize that the search would be after the post subject had lost focus.

Thanks again.
Its working fine on mybb1616.
Tested Ok.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8