MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Staff Needed - Tech Students
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello Guys. Tech Students is looking for people who are insterested in technology. The forums couldn't be release earlier because we had to make some modifications and some plugins. Now, its ready and we are looking for some staff.

The Forum Name is: Tech Students Forums

Available Positions: Support Team, Moderator Team, Super Moderator Team. We will be hiring Game Reviewers & Programmers Soon.

The Link to the forum: http://forums.tech-students.com/

Description: Tech Students started as a small website which was later turned into a project by the students around the World. All the students working on the forums and the site are helping volunteerily and they are doing there best to answer any of the questions that a user might have. Tech Students will be glad to have more students on the team. The more students, the better service and the faster your question gets answered. Moderator Team and the Administration team will to there best to answer any of your questions.

What's The Forum About: The discusses the following things:
  • Electronics > Computers, Laptops, Cell Phones, Music Players.
  • Programming > HTML, CSS, PHP, Python, JavaScript.
  • Gaming > Virtual World, MiniGames, 3D Games.
  • Cartoons > Action/Advanture > Drama > Science Fiction.

About the Roles:

Moderators Application

As for the Super Moderators & Support Team, you can send it to us at:
http://forums.tech-students.com/private....send&uid=1

[b]Position Applying For: [/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Username on this forum:[/b]  
[b]Your Age:[/b]
[b]What is your current experience:[/b]
[b]What is your previous experience:[/b]
[b]How much time are you gonna spend per week on the forums?[/b]
[b]How honest and trustworthy are you?[/b]
[b]Why should We choose you?[/b]

The Administration Team has decided that who ever is helping out the most, they will get there own personailzed email: [email protected] or [email protected]

Thanks for reading! We hope to see some new Members Soon.
I'm sorry to say but your community is empty, why you need Moderators ? You can manage it yourself. I'll suggest you to build community and then ask someone to join in the team. Otherwise I don't think any one would interested in your proposal.
Bro... you theme... is hideous. You might get more members if you change it.
(2011-05-04, 03:36 PM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]Bro... you theme... is hideous. You might get more members if you change it.
Agreed, it makes me want to puke. My eyes hurt. Sad

It looks like a very bad attempt to modify Justin's Apart theme, the colours are horrible. I left before even considering registering.
(2011-05-04, 03:36 PM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]Bro... you theme... is hideous. You might get more members if you change it.

(2011-05-04, 05:43 PM)Kolton T. Wrote: [ -> ]
Agreed, it makes me want to puke. My eyes hurt. Sad

(2011-05-04, 05:54 PM)Shukaku Wrote: [ -> ]It looks like a very bad attempt to modify Justin's Apart theme, the colours are horrible. I left before even considering registering.

Congratz at all of you for missing the fact that this isn't the showcase forum. I'm sure you opinion is valid there, but really, it has no place here. He is asking for staff, not critics. >_>
@ Aristotle: Bingo! You are the only one that actually got my message. Thanks Smile

@ Shukaku Wrote: I just started the forums & btw I am a student so don't expect a genius sitting behind this account Toungue. Theme Updated!

@wethegreenpeople Wrote:: Theme Updated!

@ Kolton T. Wrote: I tried to change the color so it won't hurt your eyes. Simple Colors (White & Gray). If it still hurts then let me know what colors do you like and specially for you, I will activate that colors Smile. I am changing the colors based on your thoughts cause when it makes you happy, it makes me happy. Big Grin

@ Yaldaram: Well, It just got released today so we are expecting members.

Well, looks like its the answer to everybody's question: The Theme has been updated & if you think you are expert then why don't you show us what you got by registering and leaving your thoughts in the feed back section cause we will be assure to actually look at them and answer your thought Smile

Peace Smile
PM sent.
PM Answered Smile
(2011-05-04, 09:48 PM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]Congratz at all of you for missing the fact that this isn't the showcase forum. I'm sure you opinion is valid there, but really, it has no place here. He is asking for staff, not critics. >_>

Except...people can still voice opinions if they're interested in being staff eh?
Well fine, I'm interested being staff, but why would I do that when you would have more staff than members and a hella ugly theme? Fix the theme, get some members, and THEN look for staff; your forum is a 1-man job right now.
Pages: 1 2