MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Page #'s in threadlist?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

Is it at all possible to make the page #'s appear in the threadlist that way you don't have to load the first post in a thread to access the page #'s? Since I'm horrible at explaining in text you can view my photoshopped visuals below to get a better understanding Smile

[Image: A02US.png]
It should do this by default you should get some thing like
Server Up(pages: 1 2)
and obviously the numbers are links to the relevant page, unless the theme has had it edited out.
Oh I see now you're right! Is it possible to have it styled like in my screenshot at all?
Should be able to be done but not sure wich template or css class you'd need to edit.
You'll need to take a look at the forumdisplay_thread_multipage(_more|_page) - I was hanging round there earlier.

Toungue
Change template 'forumdisplay_thread_multipage' to:
<div class="pagination" style="float:right">{$lang->pages} {$threadpages} {$morelink}</div>

It kinda looks nice Big Grin

[Image: multipage.png]
(2011-05-06, 08:40 PM)Aries-Belgium Wrote: [ -> ]Change template 'forumdisplay_thread_multipage' to:
<div class="pagination" style="float:right">{$lang->pages} {$threadpages} {$morelink}</div>

It kinda looks nice Big Grin

[Image: multipage.png]

Thank you SO much! that was exactly it!
You can also remove {lang->pages} if you don't want it to say pages: like in your original picture.
I'm not sure how I pulled this off, but I've somehow managed to completely ruin this lol.

Take a look at the Funny Pictures Thread here and notice how styling is completely gone and the 1 & 2 are smooshed into the thread name Sad

Here is my forumdisplay_thread_multipage code:

<div class="pagination" style="float:right">{$threadpages} {$morelink}</div>

Anyone know how to fix it up to where it looks like my example posted in a previous post here?

Thanks!

EDIT: It seems I have no pagination mentioned in my global.css, not sure if that can cause this or how to get it back.
The pagination class doesn't exist in your CSS, you either removed it or renamed it (in which case you just need to rename the div's class to the matching name. But if you deleted it, you need to put this back in global.css:

.pagination {
	font-size: 11px;
	padding-top: 10px;
	margin-bottom: 5px;
}

.tfoot .pagination, .tcat .pagination {
	padding-top: 0;
}

.pagination .pages {
	font-weight: bold;
}

.pagination .pagination_current, .pagination a {
	padding: 2px 6px;
	margin-bottom: 3px;
}

.pagination a {
	border: 1px solid #81A2C4;
}

.pagination .pagination_current {
	background: #F5F5F5;
	border: 1px solid #81A2C4;
	font-weight: bold;
	color: #000;
}

.pagination a:hover {
	background: #F5F5F5;
	text-decoration: none;
}

.pagination_breadcrumb {
	background-color: #f5f5f5;
	border: 1px solid #fff;
	outline: 1px solid #ccc;
	padding: 5px;
	margin-top: 5px;
	font-weight: normal;
}

.pagination_breadcrumb_link {
	vertical-align: middle;
	cursor: pointer;
}

(all the CSS that has to do with the pagination)
Pages: 1 2