MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Staff Change?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Just noticed a few devs have been removed and a new SQA Team Member has appeared.

Shame to see them leave Sad
Well, welcome thebod! Smile
Congratulations thebod.

I noticed yesterday that sacred left the dev. team. I was sad on this move. Sad
I dunno who thebod is anyhow, he's only got 6 posts and hasn't been active for a while. Toungue
I can understand Sacred leaving, i'm sure right now he has much more important things to do.
Weren't they all MyBB 2.0 developers?
(2011-05-07, 07:17 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]Weren't they all MyBB 2.0 developers?

As far as I can remember from the blog post and some posts by the team, they joined to help with MyBB 2.0's development. Either they are really busy irl, their part in developing MyBB 2.0 is complete or they completely forgot about MyBB in general Toungue

Ryon and Sacred left, thebod joins.

I had a vision that I will come back posting a thread saying "No MyBB devs!" Toungue
thebod discovered the rather obscure SQL injection security vulnerability in 1.6.2 - he wanted to help out more so why not? Toungue

As for Sacred, his position is understandable given the revolution in his country and hopes to help out when the situation improves.

If anyone fancies trying their hand at Support, SQA or Development, remember to Contact Us!
(2011-05-07, 08:13 PM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]If anyone fancies trying their hand at Support, SQA or Development, remember to Contact Us!
Or look here: http://www.mybb.com/about/apply Toungue
^ What he said. Shy
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5