MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need Trusted Staff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I don't know if i am allowed to ask this but i really need some staff. The Forum is About gaming if your really into gaming then this job is right for you.

Staff I Need
Admins
Mods
Super Mods
And Members.

For Info message me.

Hope to be working with you!

Delta Hax
What's your forum's URL ?
Its Delta Hax I am trying to get mybb and wordpress together so when you go to it if you see wordpress its ok.. Toungue
Sorry, but this is unbelievable!! You must be the third or fourth guy in the past couple of days to have created a forum yet despite each forum having absolutely no content, you guys are asking for help running the forums!!!

At least create a forum and add some content to it with the hope folks may join in, before even thinking of asking for help with it!!
(2011-05-08, 04:48 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, but this is unbelievable!! You must be the third or fourth guy in the past couple of days to have created a forum yet despite each forum having absolutely no content, you guys are asking for help running the forums!!!

At least create a forum and add some content to it with the hope folks may join in, before even thinking of asking for help with it!!

Calm Down! I was getting to that lol
I'm going to contact staff about something right now.. I'll see what they say.
(2011-05-08, 03:40 PM)Noreturn Wrote: [ -> ]I'm going to contact staff about something right now.. I'll see what they say.

Ok. Thanks
What's your site about?
(2011-05-08, 03:54 PM)Kolton T. Wrote: [ -> ]What's your site about?

Its All About Gaming!
Your forum does not even have a proper index. It only shows the latest threads and the portal.
Or do you just need to register for that to show?
Pages: 1 2 3