MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I have been an idiot and deleted a forumdisplay.php file and the Forum is not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Upload the file forumdisplay.php to the /MyBB/ directory.
Your kinda exaggerating the error, it's just a 404 Not Found, your forum isn't dead Toungue

If your still getting the error, then your not uploading said file to the right location.
(2011-05-08, 03:32 PM)Malcolm. Wrote: [ -> ]Upload the file forumdisplay.php to the /MyBB/ directory.

I have tried that and the file was already there, so I am really confused about what could be wrong.
(2011-05-08, 03:33 PM)Shukaku Wrote: [ -> ]Your kinda exaggerating the error, it's just a 404 Not Found, your forum isn't dead Toungue

If your still getting the error, then your not uploading said file to the right location.

Erm thanks I guess, but my Forum is still not working. And without knowing how to fix it, to be honest its as good as dead.
What's your forum URL?
Ah, you've activated the SEF urls.

Could you paste the contents of your .htaccess file? I think that's the problem Smile

@Shukaku: this is the one in his profile: http://www.latest-trends.net/index.php
Have you renamed htaccess.txt to .htaccess ??
(2011-05-08, 03:39 PM)Shukaku Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks euantor, I can see some hacking content now.

Hi theres no Hacking content at all, its Hacking news. My Forum has nothing to do with anytypes of Hacking blackhat or anything trust me, you can search the Forum, and thanks for helping me out with this.
I deleted that post, see above.
(2011-05-08, 03:40 PM)Shukaku Wrote: [ -> ]Have you renamed htaccess.txt to .htaccess ??

Hi bud yes we renamed it because the Google SEO plugin told us to do so etc..
(2011-05-08, 03:41 PM)Shukaku Wrote: [ -> ]I deleted that post, see above.

Thanks, my friend has nothing to do with that type of stuff on his Forum, theres no need for it, I would tell him not to bother if he did anway. Smile
Paste .htaccess content here bro.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5